20648 replies to this topic

#1821 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 05:41 PM

STEVIE RE-SIGNS FOR HIS 21ST YEAR.

WOOHOO!! Isn't it GREAT Hot4 and Girls!! We get to drool over Stevie for at least another year!!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

user posted image

~C19 Forever~

#1822 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 25 August 2003 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 25, 2003 - 11:41PM)
STEVIE RE-SIGNS FOR HIS 21ST YEAR.

WOOHOO!! Isn't it GREAT Hot4 and Girls!! We get to drool over Stevie for at least another year!!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

user posted image

its great thanks lady stanley

Attached Files

#1823 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 05:51 AM

Another year of Stevie! I can feel my heart fluttering now... blush.gif

ladystanley, nice new avatar. He looks pretty devilish in there. Do you like my new one?? My other one got goofed up and I couldn't fix it.

Yes Chica, you know I missed you bunches. All our Steve talks.....

Another year of Stevie means more new pics...bring them on!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 26 August 2003 - 06:23 AM.

#1824 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (RedWingzAngel19 @ August 24, 2003 - 11:23AM)
Okay so what all of your feelings on the Sergei move? I was upset at first, then  realized that a lot of ppl didnt care for him that much.

My feelings on the Sergei move is that he's gonna have an incredible year this upcoming season and I'll continue to watch his career no matter what freakin' jersey he' s wearing. The man is talented and fine!!! tongue.gif

I loved a comment that Mac said about Feds but I cant find it anymore sad.gif

I think McCarty's "comments" were complete B.S. and very unclassy. Fedorov who? - ya, he'll remember who Fedorov was when the Wings need a miracle with time running out. Feds always contributed in some way.

Do you know how Feds is called "Hollywood"? Well I dont know if you know this or not, but there's a song that Eminem sings on his new album " The Eminem Show"- that goes "Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood...Say Goodbye, Say Goodbye to Hollywood"  I thought that was so funny when i heard it! It's number 8 i think.

I don't believe that Eminem wrote the song about Fedorov - Eminem is more Hollywood than any hockey player - but really I think the song would be an actual "goodbye" to Hollywood - meaning the movies, music - all of it. I've heard rumors before that Eminem doesn't want to be in movies or rapping anymore. May be just rumors - but I don't know now since he made a song about it.

BTW ~ nice to see Yzerman signed!! Took long enough! thumbup.gif
user posted image

#1825 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 26, 2003 - 05:51AM)
Another year of Stevie! I can feel my heart fluttering now... blush.gif

ladystanley, nice new avatar. He looks pretty devilish in there. Do you like my new one?? My other one got goofed up and I couldn't fix it.

Another year of Stevie means more new pics...bring them on!

I know...I am soooo happy!! biggrin.gif hehe.gif exclamation.gif thumbup.gif

I like your new Avatar too!!!

And I hope to have LOTS of new pics for you after TC!!! cool.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1826 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ August 26, 2003 - 03:36PM)
I think McCarty's "comments" were complete B.S. and very unclassy.  Fedorov who?  - ya, he'll remember who Fedorov was when the Wings need a miracle with time running out.  Feds always contributed in some way.

I'm sure Mac didn't mean it in a nasty way. I think he is just making it clear that when the season starts Feds is no longer a teammate. It is fine that he is still your favorite player...He is still one of mine!! But I won't cheer for him to score against the Wings EVER!! I will wish the best for him, but he is a Duck now. He made his decision and we all have to deal with it. JMHO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1827 hockeygirrrrrl

hockeygirrrrrl

Serg Protector

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 26, 2003 - 02:02PM)
QUOTE (hockeygirrrrrl @ August 26, 2003 - 03:36PM)
I think McCarty's "comments" were complete B.S. and very unclassy.   Fedorov who?  - ya, he'll remember who Fedorov was when the Wings need a miracle with time running out.  Feds always contributed in some way.

I'm sure Mac didn't mean it in a nasty way. I think he is just making it clear that when the season starts Feds is no longer a teammate. It is fine that he is still your favorite player...He is still one of mine!! But I won't cheer for him to score against the Wings EVER!! I will wish the best for him, but he is a Duck now. He made his decision and we all have to deal with it. JMHO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I see what your saying about Mac and can agree with you! LOL Maybe when I heard what he said I was in a bad mood or something. But its true for the Wings they need to focus on the future.

I can't wait for the season to start already!! Summer has been soooo long! biggrin.gif
user posted image

#1828 shamino_uk

shamino_uk

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 07:25 PM

summer has been wayyyyyy tooo short

#1829 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:48 AM

ladystanley, please, please get me some good Stevie pics from TC. I will be forever in your debt. I'd like a pic of him skating around without his helmet on please...(he has such nice hair)

Any pics you get though, will be highly appreciated.... wink.gif

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 27 August 2003 - 06:36 AM.

#1830 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 01:37 PM

Damn you Hot4 with your bigass picture. I'm lazy, I hate having to keep scrolling my page over. It's such a pain. wink.gif And thank you for missing me.

Yes he has nice hair. Nice hair and a whole lot of other nice things I'm sure. Ha ha. (I'm such an angel aren't I?) angel.gif
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#1831 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (Chica Roja Aleta @ August 27, 2003 - 07:37PM)
Damn you Hot4 with your bigass picture. I'm lazy, I hate having to keep scrolling my page over. It's such a pain. wink.gif And thank you for missing me.

Yes he has nice hair. Nice hair and a whole lot of other nice things I'm sure. Ha ha. (I'm such an angel aren't I?) angel.gif

yowza.gif yep hot four another nice one thumbup.gif

#1832 Guest_RedWingzAngel19 (Guest)

Guest_RedWingzAngel19 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2003 - 06:38 PM

Thanks hot4 you made my bad day a little better! biggrin.gif

#1833 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 07:46 PM

Yes Hot4. After TC you will FOREVER be indebted to me. LOL biggrin.gif wink.gif tongue.gif

Maybe if your lucky I will bring him up there to meet you, after I am through with him..LOL blush.gif thumbup.gif exclamation.gif

~C19 Forever~

#1834 SFedorovFan

SFedorovFan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 06:13 PM

So i got to college last week...and i found the perfect boy! He has eyes just like Stevie Y!!!! Great pictures by the way (save for the one with the Ducks)
"...but Sergei's Sergei sometimes. Doesn't think."
Manny on Sergei

High Sticking, tripping, slashing. spearing, 3 game supension, charging, hooking, 2 minute minor, fighting, game misconduct, 5 minute major, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing
ANYTHING else is Figure Skating!

#1835 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (RedWingzAngel19 @ August 28, 2003 - 12:38AM)
Thanks hot4 you made my bad day a little better! biggrin.gif

No problem, always glad to cheer up my fellow Stevie-lovers. You can NEVER have too many Stevie pics!

Thanks Shanny14, I thought that pic was nice too, nice and clear. Cute hockey shorts he has on, see the dangling string??? sly.gif

Chica stop trying to act innocent; you know you want to take him for a spin around the block as bad as I do..LOL laugh.gif

ladystanley, please don't wear him out. I would like him to have some energy left for me...hee hee

SFedorovFan, Stevie eyes are always nice to look at..not too many guys have eyes like him.

He's our one-of-a-kind man.... wub.gif

#1836 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 28, 2003 - 07:21PM)
No problem, always glad to cheer up my fellow Stevie-lovers. You can NEVER have too many Stevie pics!

Thanks Shanny14, I thought that pic was nice too, nice and clear. Cute hockey shorts he has on, see the dangling string??? sly.gif

Chica stop trying to act innocent; you know you want to take him for a spin around the block as bad as I do..LOL laugh.gif

ladystanley, please don't wear him out. I would like him to have some energy left for me...hee hee

SFedorovFan, Stevie eyes are always nice to look at..not too many guys have eyes like him.

He's our one-of-a-kind man.... wub.gif

I'll do my best to not wear him out too much!! But only for you Hot4 wink.gif

SFed...Boy you better not tell any of us where that cute guy w/ Stevie's eyes lives you might not ever see him again wink.gif Hey he may not be Stevie but I can pretend, I have a very ACTIVE imagination!! LOL tongue.gif

~C19 Forever~

#1837 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 29, 2003 - 02:39AM)
I have a very ACTIVE imagination!! LOL tongue.gif

You mean we have active imaginations. Thoughts of Stevie always make my mind dive straight into the gutter.

#1838 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 28, 2003 - 09:03PM)
You mean we have active imaginations. Thoughts of Stevie always make my mind dive straight into the gutter.

Ahem...Sorry Hot 4. LOL tongue.gif

We have Very active imaginations!! [/I] Does a Black Mustang Convertible come to mind eh?? cool.gif blush.gif thumbup.gif exclamation.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1839 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 29, 2003 - 03:07AM)
Ahem...Sorry Hot 4. LOL  tongue.gif

We have Very active imaginations!! [/I] Does a Black Mustang Convertible come to mind eh?? cool.gif  blush.gif  thumbup.gif  exclamation.gif

Yes, Steve in a black Mustang Cobra convertible is like my ultimate fantasy. You have all heard me yack about it tons of times..LOL

And he would be wearing a tight black t-shirt, black Levis, a black belt, darn you ladystanley, it's getting hot in here..... blush.gif

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 28 August 2003 - 09:25 PM.

#1840 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ August 28, 2003 - 09:21PM)
QUOTE (ladystanley @ August 29, 2003 - 03:07AM)
Ahem...Sorry Hot 4. LOL  tongue.gif

We have Very active imaginations!! [/I] Does a Black Mustang Convertible come to mind eh?? cool.gif  blush.gif  thumbup.gif  exclamation.gif

Yes, Steve in a black Mustang Cobra convertible is like my ultimate fantasy. You have all heard me yack about it tons of times..LOL

And he would be wearing a tight black t-shirt, black Levis, a black belt, darn you ladystanley, it's getting hot in here..... blush.gif

user posted image

Here I go again!! *throws bucket of ice on Hot4* hee hee biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif
~C19 Forever~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users