Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Aaaaaand there you go! The last Wings game of the year for me! Hope there was something for everyone!

#18404 RWRNHZ40

RWRNHZ40

Loving my Wings until the day I die!

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

*steals the April 2 pics* Love the one with me and Loo and Homer!

Great photos Kristi! I particularly like the ones of our captain from the previous Wings/Preds match-up. And gimme Hank, gimme Hank! He is so darn sexy!
Count me in, but don't count me out,
You can't shut me up, you can't shut me down,
Fight through the hurt, Fight through the pain,
Without the ache there is no gain,
We live our lives for the love of the game
Pillar - For the Love of the Game

#18405 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:29 AM

wow!! Thanks for all the pics, Kristi!! They are awesome... ah, memories! I have snitched them all and put them on a little thumb drive so I can carry them with me and show them off. :P

Meeting Homer and Kronner was cool, and Babs, too. They were so rushed, it was nice of them to stop at all. Some didn't - head already in the game, but that's OK. I wanted them to think about winning. LOL~

What a great weekend, and mostly 'cause I got to spend it with Kristi and Daniel. And the Wings, of course. The boyz didn't let me down, I was hoping they would do well and they did more than that. They did us proud.

What an awesome team. And even more awesome friends. Sabrina, we must do this again, and Kristi -- you're the best, babe. :)

Love these Wings, all of them. :wub:

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#18406 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:07 AM

Nice pics girls!! They put on a good show in Nashville didn't they!? :)

I found some pics that I hadn't seen before on here. When I get the chance I'll post them.

Also, why are most of the guys either on their phones or messing with their faces? It looks funny. :P

Maybe they do it in the hopes that people will leave them alone.

Great pictures Kristi! As always you have lots of good ones to share :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18407 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

These are the ones I haven't seen before on here, but if they have been then you get a double shot!
Euro Twins
Posted Image
Fil
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Helm
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Dats
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Hank
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Homer
Posted Image
Posted Image
More to come :)
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#18408 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

Mule
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Raffy
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Eaves
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Nick
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#18409 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:35 PM

More Nick
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Ozzie
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Malts
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Captain
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Funny ones
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18410 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

my gosh, it's a visual orgy in here... I must get home so I can drool and steal ALL of these. I love you gals!! :D

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Better than Ever

#18411 RWRNHZ40

RWRNHZ40

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

Loo - we must certainly do it again. The minute the season schedule comes out, I'm making plans!

Oh..my..gosh. :wub: I love this team! So many sexy men. I LOVE that photo of Dats in the hoodie. And there are a few Hank photos I haven't seen before. Mmmmm, yummy!

And the photos with the captions, LOL!! Those are hilarious!

#18412 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

Girls, stop! You're going to make me faint from **having** to look at all these gorgeous men! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sabrina, Kristi, and Loo, I'm so glad you all had such a good time and got to see a great game.

All the boys looked so good. Darren is really looking fine with the facial hair. And Sabrina, I envy your spot in that one picture next to #55.

Toast of Hockeytown is great for meeting the guys and seeing them all fancied up. Those that can make it this coming year should get together and have a winefest while oodling our boys. Patty cracked me up this year by strategically placing himself by the shrimp! Here's a taste for you girls (just don't mind me in the picture)!

Posted Image

Edited by Miss Wing Queen, 05 April 2011 - 06:39 PM.

#18413 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

I've only one thing to say about that pic of Pasha in the hoodie. I may be agnostic, but he makes me believe in angels. :wub:
Posted Image

#18414 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image

You are DARLING! And Kronner looks very pleased. :D

I think Nick Lidstrom might be the most beautiful man in the world. He is not fair to the rest of the men out there.

:wub:

puckloo39dom.jpg

Better than Ever

#18415 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:11 PM

Toast of Hockeytown is great for meeting the guys and seeing them all fancied up. Those that can make it this coming year should get together and have a winefest while oodling our boys. Patty cracked me up this year by strategically placing himself by the shrimp! Here's a taste for you girls (just don't mind me in the picture)!

Posted Image

That's a great picture of you and Kronner. Did he ask to see it after you took it? He's so funny about that.

I totally agree that seeing the guys all dressed up is an added perk, plus the relaxed atmosphere is nice, they just seem so much more at ease with us. I'll never forget Andreas telling us to stay with him because he didn't have a lot of people waiting for him.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18416 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

Toast of Hockeytown is great for meeting the guys and seeing them all fancied up. Those that can make it this coming year should get together and have a winefest while oodling our boys.

I seriously can't wait til I turn 21 and can go. Although I would probably just stand there dumbstruck and not be able to say ANYTHING to any of the guys. I wouldn't even be able to muster a "hi"... :(

I've only one thing to say about that pic of Pasha in the hoodie. I may be agnostic, but he makes me believe in angels. :wub:

I posted that pic just for you Pat! ^_^

#18417 RWRNHZ40

RWRNHZ40

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:31 PM

Girls, stop! You're going to make me faint from **having** to look at all these gorgeous men! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sabrina, Kristi, and Loo, I'm so glad you all had such a good time and got to see a great game.

All the boys looked so good. Darren is really looking fine with the facial hair. And Sabrina, I envy your spot in that one picture next to #55.

Posted Image

They are gorgeous indeed!

Thanks! It was the first time that I had gone to see the Wings in the opposition's arena, but it wasn't bad at all. And I was thrilled to see a win, especially after the games I saw Monday and Wednesday (*cringes*). I was happy that they redeemed themselves.

I was quite happy, haha. I had to refrain from telling him that he was a fine specimen of a man, LOL. I just handed him my book and told him thank you after he signed.

Great picture! You were in a better position than me; he actually had his arm around you. ;)
Ugh, I want to go to the Toast so bad! I can't wait until the date for next year is released. I hope it's at a good time. I don't care if I have to hop on a plane, fly to Detroit, stay overnight, go to the Toast, and hop onto a plane that afternoon to come back home. It'll be worth it to meet the boys.

Were you able to meet a majority of them? I imagine that some of the lines must be pretty long for our superstars.

Loo - Nick is just amazing. Great looking man and a fantastic hockey player. I love his smile; he is one of those guys...like Stevie Y..who gets better looking with age.

#18418 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:50 AM

Most of the guys aren't too bad of a wait. The last one I was at, Pasha and Z had a pretty long line. But it goes fairly quick, you aren't allowed to bring anything in for them to sign so they'll sign your program and get a picture with you. You have enough time for small talk and that's it. Unless you get someone that's chatty and doesn't have a lot of people waiting, then you can enjoy yourself.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#18419 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

If Andreas had said that to me, I'd have waited til Hell froze over. He is such a doll. I miss him... :(

If you posted that pic of Pasha just for me, I am more grateful than you know.
Posted Image

#18420 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:12 PM

Oh my... what a fine looking group of men we have! *fans self*

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users