• Please log in to reply
20648 replies to this topic

#18541 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

"ChelisChick" - these pictures are amazing!! How do you get them? You must have special access :) Very cool, and thank you for sharing them!!! I was initially totally offended Ozzie was not in this poll... then I realized it was originally from 2002!! HAHA! You'll have to excuse me, this is my second official post!

:newbie:

Welcome OzzieFan, you can tell from my name that I am a fellow Oz lover. I'm Dawn and you should go through the pages to look at all the good pictures we have in here. Enjoy your time here.

Those pictures are from either detnews.com or freep.com, Kristi (ChelisChick) is just proficient at saving them and then sharing with us. And we appreciate it as always Kristi!!!

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18542 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,868 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

Hello, OzzieFan, I'm Karen, and I love Ozzie as well. I also love Nik, Nick, Hank, Flip, and right now I'm totally all over Helm. What a hero!

Join us here. Pat (Kira) gets good shots at training camp. Sheri (Kronner55) has some good ones out there from games she's gone to. Kristi also gets some from games she attends when the Wings play the Preds since she's near there.

We only have one rule here: Any man in the Winged Wheel is hot!

#18543 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:35 AM

Since tomorrow is Stevie Y's birthday I figure he deserves a couple days of love. I'll start:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

That man cannot take a bad picture!

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18544 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hi OzzieFan! Welcome to the best thread ever. ^_^ I'm Alana and I love all our men. I may be one of the younger members, but I still love our guys whether they're young or old! <3 Me and Danny=badass aren't always around because of school, but we try to give stupid girlish insight and post pics when we can :P

Speaking of old I feel old! I've been a member since I was 15...that was almost 4 years ago!!! Anyway here's some Stevie. He's a boss!! :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#18545 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,445 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

Happy birthday to my first Red Wing love, and always the face of the franchise to me. I can't wait for the day he returns to run the Wings organization for the rest of his long and blessed life.

Steve Yzerman is a man amongst men. :wub:

Welcome to the forum - esp. to our little corner of cyberspace, Ozzie fan. My name is Linda, but everyone here calls me Loo. Be sure and get a nice, sizable external drive to save all the drool bait here in Hot Wings. :blush: Best photosource anywhere for all thing Hot and Winglike.

:)

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#18546 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

Sorry I'm just now wandering back in here. I've spent the weekend with my sisters, going through my parents' stuff, getting keepsakes separated from stuff we want to keep. Hasn't been the greatest experience, but we've actually laughed alot.

By the way, I'm Kristi. It's nice to see a new face in here! And no, I have no special access, just a couple of favorite websites that I snarf pictures from. My Photobucket runneth over! :D

#18547 OzzieFan30

OzzieFan30

Ozzie's Official Nurse

• 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

LOL I love it!! You ladies are so funny! Yes, I am offically not afraid to join your thread of loving all the Hot Wings, especially Ozzie - been a fan of him since I was like 12 :wub: and oh my goodness I've been so preoccupied with Ozzie I never noticed what a hottie Lidstrom is HA HA. And Stevie Y. WOW. Who'd-a-thought I could love a guy with that many teeth missing?! Good Lord do we have some nice looking men out there for us!! I haven't gotten thru all 928 pages yet, but I will, yes, I will! I've given up hope on marrying Chris Osgood, since he just had baby #3, I guess he and wife Jenna are pretty solid. :blushing: Ah well. I'm Michelle, by the way, and thank you for welcoming me in!!
Ozzie, what do you think the key to this whole playoffs and winning the Stanley Cup was? (asks Darren McCarty, interviewing Ozzie after beating Penguins in 2008 to win the Cup) "Just that we made every last minute a kerfuffule. That would be it, I mean, we never could just put an empty-netter in there to make it easy. We had to... really, you know what we did it for? So the fans could watch right to the end."

Thanks, Oz. So nice of you to always be thinking of the fans!!!!

#18548 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

You'll fit in wonderfully with us Michelle. But you would have to get in line behind me for Ozzie, I've been trying to get him for years now. Wish I would have tried harder when he was still single. :P

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#18549 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

My hubby knows I lust after the guys. He's actually very understanding. He just says if a random hookup ever happens (YEAH RIGHT!) to make sure I get the house paid off. That's his "finder's fee." :D :D :D

Pretty understanding dude I have. LOL!

#18550 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:12 AM

Hello, Michelle, I'm Pat...aka the infamous Kira. I'm the resident Pasha fanatic. Have been since he came here ten years ago (has it really been that long?) - it was love at first sight. And the way he's playing now, do you doubt why I absolutely went off the cliff for him? What an amazing player he is! :wub: And he's even better of a human being. Trust me, he's an absolute doll!!!

You ask where all the pics come from...mostly our archives that we take at games and camp, and also the beautiful work of Detroit News and Free Press photographers, like Dave Guralnick (who I happen to know a little from years of going to camp). We also put pics in Photobucket and Facebook.
Posted Image

#18551 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:52 PM

There is no limit to the things I would do to Steve Yzerman, if given half a chance. No lie. I would pass up Hank (SHOCKING!) to get with Steve. Now if given an option for both of them, I would obviously take that. :lol:

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#18552 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

I gave you a +1 for that Beth! :D

#18553 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

There is no limit to the things I would do to Steve Yzerman, if given half a chance. No lie. I would pass up Hank (SHOCKING!) to get with Steve. Now if given an option for both of them, I would obviously take that. :lol:

Hmmm....a menage a trois??? Better you than me!
Posted Image

#18554 WingedHorse

WingedHorse

Prospect

• 33 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

I GAVE THE LADIES OF LGW A SHOUT ON THE RADIO TODAY!!!

For those of you in the Grand Rapids, MI area, you may have heard me on 107.3 - WBBL on the Bakita & Bentley Show this morning. I was driving to work listening to the guys talk about our Red Wings, and they asked for fans to call in on the Red Wings Hot Line. So, I called while driving (bad Jeanie!) and since I was a female, they asked me if I could hold on for about 5 mins and they would put me on the air! They wanted to know who would be the #1 star tonight - I said PASHA for our beloved Pat!! They asked a couple of questions and I said that Pat & I had dragged our husbands up to Traverse City to wait in line all night for Training Camp tickets, and they commented on what a passionate fan I am! LOL! I asked if I could give a big Shout Out to the Ladies of Let's Go Wings.com as there are a group of us who are passionate about our Wings - they agreed, so I said, "This is a big shout out to the Ladies of LGW! GO WINGS!" They loved it! I called Kira as soon as I got home from work to tell her - I made us famous in GR! LOL!

Welcome Michelle - glad you found us!

GO WINGS!

#18555 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ah, Jeanie, my dear, we promise not to get swelled heads over it. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words, and for thinking of me. Bless your heart! :wub: Love you, my sister and friend!
Posted Image

#18556 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

I hate writing these words...I didn't want this ride to be over yet. But it is, and so for the next four months (GAH!!!) I'm going to be missing my Pasha. The tears are here already.

I hope this is not the end for Nick. I have a feeling it won't be. Maybe for Kris, Mike and even Ozzie (sorry, Dawn and Michelle). If it is, I wish them nothing but kindness and love. For all the guys, we have to say thank you.

So help me keep my sanity til September. PLEASE!!!!
Posted Image

#18557 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

We'll just have a long summer of Hot Wings pictures. Maybe we'll find some of them enjoying their summer on a beach. I know some of these guys won't be returning to the ice, but I have a feeling Kris and Chris will have a part in the Wings organization so it'll be nice to still see them. Like Ozzie last night during the pre-game show :wub:

We're all sad, so we should take some time to let it pass, then we can move on to a fun summer with expectations and maybe some new faced to drool over. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#18558 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Doesn't make my heart feel any better, you know. I miss Pasha already. :(
Posted Image

#18559 WingedHorse

WingedHorse

Prospect

• 33 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Maybe I will have an "Abby" sighting when I am at MSU? I can hope! I will miss my Red Wings, but it is always like this: Hockey season ends just as horse show season begins, and when horse show season ends, hockey season begins....

I do wish to invite any of the LGW ladies and families to let me know if you are going to be in the Grand Rapids/Grand Haven area - get in touch w/ me and we can have a BBQ out on the back deck! Our home is always welcome to you wonderful ladies. Kira has my telephone number and home email address! We live about 20 mins from Grand Haven and have a great bbq! If you are going to be in the Lansing area the first weekend in June, drop by the MSU Pavilion and visit us as I will be showing one of our horses there that weekend.

#18560 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Totally depressing post here. Pics from the last couple of games and locker clean-out day. :(

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image