• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#18661 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

I'm sorry, sweetie. :( I do know just how you feel. I have a pic of Dom walking down the players' access corridor after his last game as a Wing... I tear up everytime I see it, and the one of Stevie, departing after his last game, too.

It's like they've removed a piece of your heart. Ozzie will be around, but it's not the same as when you knew you might get to see him play on any given game night. (((hugs)))

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#18662 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

Hello gang, we're back from the river - had a great time at Hockeytown with Sheri, her Terry, Yumi and Dawn.

I know this isn't really news for here, but I thought you'd like it. My friend Kathy is a season ticket holder for the Griffins, and they are doing a new promotion this season. They had a drawing and Kathy won - her prize? She gets to drop the first puck at a Griffins game!!!! We plan on being there to watch it. I think that is so cool!
Posted Image

#18663 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

It was great to see you again Pat. I was just thinking that Sheri never posted our picture on FB, will have to ask her about that.

And how very cool for Kathy! That would be great to have that opportunity.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18664 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

Everyone start planning for the March game against the Preds! Come on down!!!!

#18665 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

I want to vote for Emma Anderrson, also, I can't believe this thread was started in 2002! I wonder if I can find my original username that I signed up with back then.... Actually, come to think of it, since this isn't really my kind of topic. I probably never posted in here under that name

#18666 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:57 PM

We shall all partake of the Magic Pretzel and it will be good. :thumbup:

Wings will win it for us.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#18667 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

I checked the schedule specifically for that one. That is a kid free weekend so I might have to see if I can make that happen. How many Hot Wing girls can we get to Nashville for a game? We could all share a hotel room too so that would save us some money.

I want to vote for Emma Anderrson, also, I can't believe this thread was started in 2002! I wonder if I can find my original username that I signed up with back then.... Actually, come to think of it, since this isn't really my kind of topic. I probably never posted in here under that name

Since you've posted in here now you must post a picture of yourself. ;)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#18668 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,478 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

How many Hot Wing girls can we get to Nashville for a game? We could all share a hotel room too so that would save us some money.

I'm in!!

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#18669 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

I checked the schedule specifically for that one. That is a kid free weekend so I might have to see if I can make that happen. How many Hot Wing girls can we get to Nashville for a game? We could all share a hotel room too so that would save us some money.

Since you've posted in here now you must post a picture of yourself. ;)

Those are the rules? I'll have to take one when my camera finally gets here and I will post one then. I don't see anyone else's pics in here though

#18670 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:49 AM

Those are the rules? I'll have to take one when my camera finally gets here and I will post one then. I don't see anyone else's pics in here though

We've posted pics of ourselves elsewhere, probably members pictures thread. But since this is hottest wings thread we need to see how you measure up against the boys.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#18671 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

The proof is in the pudding, so no piccie, no choosee...

Nashville in March, eh? I'll have to talk to the boss on that one.
Posted Image

#18672 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

Just got home from my folks' house. We're almost done getting things ready for the estate sale. The only stuff left to price is the hand tools in the shop.
The house is already sold. It was on the market 3 days and a couple up the street jumped on it immediately. They've even bought some of the furniture to keep!
We close on July 18th, so you guys think happy thoughts for us. It's not going to be easy.

Anyways....am I the only one that felt like a dirty old woman while watching the draft? Some of those YOUNG men were mighty purty!

#18673 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

That they were. What I loved is the fact that the first player drafted was compared to my Pasha. That says a lot for my sweet baby.
Posted Image

#18674 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

I have noticed that lately every time I find myself looking at a guy's butt I have the same thought in my head: Pull up your pants. You look like a clown.

#18675 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

We've posted pics of ourselves elsewhere, probably members pictures thread. But since this is hottest wings thread we need to see how you measure up against the boys.

Alright, I'll work on it

#18676 RWRNHZ40

RWRNHZ40

Loving my Wings until the day I die!

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

The March game would be a good time for me...we could probably make a vacation out of it and not just a one day thing like we did last year. I'm totally in!!
Count me in, but don't count me out,
You can't shut me up, you can't shut me down,
Fight through the hurt, Fight through the pain,
Without the ache there is no gain,
We live our lives for the love of the game
Pillar - For the Love of the Game

#18677 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:34 PM

I have noticed that lately every time I find myself looking at a guy's butt I have the same thought in my head: Pull up your pants. You look like a clown.

This one belongs in the random discussion thread, although I don't know if it would go anywhere.

The March game would be a good time for me...we could probably make a vacation out of it and not just a one day thing like we did last year. I'm totally in!!

I was thinking the same thing, I can't remember if the game is Friday or Saturday but I could leave Friday morning and as long as I'm home Sunday evening I'm good.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#18678 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:00 AM

I passed this one by Terry, and he hasn't said no yet, so maybe there is hope. We have to see how finances look.
Posted Image

#18679 Never_Retire_Steve

Never_Retire_Steve

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:19 AM

I want to go to a Red Wings game

#18680 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:25 AM

Then get yourself to one! You've got the schedule so you can start planning for it now.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users