• Please log in to reply
20656 replies to this topic

#1881 Grind Line 33

Grind Line 33

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (ladystanley @ September 10, 2003 - 07:54PM)
Okay Girls..I wanna know... What is your top 10 Hottest Wings list??

1. Stevie
2. Shanny
3. Fisch
4. Cheli
5. Whit
6. Brett
7. Nick
8. Malts
9. Drapes
10.Williams

7. Hasek

Uhhh... no offense but... crazy.gif

tongue.gif

#1882 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

Stevie's Locker Room Assistant

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 05:58 AM

My list starts off as #1 being the man I would sell my soul to the devil for a date with, to # 9, a guy who would probably be fun to have a few beers with.

• 1. Stevie, as if you had to ask
  • 2. Shanny
  • 3. Fischer
  • 4. Brett
  • 5. Maltby
  • 6. Zeta
  • 7. Nick
  • 8. Manny
  • 9. Dom, he's hilarious
  • 10. I don't have a #10 right now

I'll come up with the last one later... blush.gif

#1883 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (No"I"inYzerman @ September 11, 2003 - 02:18AM)

1. Stevie
2. Shanny
3. Fisch
4. Cheli
5. Whit
6. Brett
7. Nick
8. Malts
9. Drapes
10.Williams

Uhhh... no offense but... crazy.gif

tongue.gif

I can't help it...I knew I would get ragged on for that one. LOL! biggrin.gif

I think Hasek is HOT!! tongue.gif
~C19 Forever~

#1884 Chica Roja Aleta

Chica Roja Aleta

Professional Russian Kidnapper

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer @ September 11, 2003 - 05:58AM)
My list starts off as #1 being the man I would sell my soul to the devil for a date with, to # 9, a guy who would probably be fun to have a few beers with.
  • 1. Stevie, as if you had to ask
  • 2. Shanny
  • 3. Fischer
  • 4. Brett
  • 5. Maltby
  • 6. Zeta
  • 7. Nick
  • 8. Manny
  • 9. Dom, he's hilarious
  • 10. I don't have a #10 right now
I'll come up with the last one later... blush.gif

LMAO Hot4! Sell your soul to get a date...wow. I never woulda guessed it. Well, while I'm here I can pick my 10...

1) Shanny
2) Stevie (a very close second)
3) Cheli
4) Malts
5) Jiri
6) Lids
7) Henrik
8) Hullie
9) Manny
10) don't have one

I would have had a #10 but since my #1 guy left I don't.
You can't take away my dreams because I'm sleeping when I have them. -Steve Butabi

Mudbugs Hockey rules! Go here to find out more!

#1885 SFedorovFan

SFedorovFan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 04:44 PM

WOW!!!

user posted image

Edited by SFedorovFan, 12 September 2003 - 04:45 PM.

"...but Sergei's Sergei sometimes. Doesn't think."
Manny on Sergei

High Sticking, tripping, slashing. spearing, 3 game supension, charging, hooking, 2 minute minor, fighting, game misconduct, 5 minute major, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing
ANYTHING else is Figure Skating!

#1886 Grind Line 33

Grind Line 33

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (SFedorovFan @ September 12, 2003 - 04:44PM)
WOW!!!

user posted image

Nice! biggrin.gif

#1887 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (No"I"inYzerman @ September 13, 2003 - 01:34AM)
QUOTE (SFedorovFan @ September 12, 2003 - 04:44PM)
WOW!!!

user posted image

Nice! biggrin.gif

Nice?? Don't you mean gorgeous, incredible, mouth-watering, and insanely hot?? lol laugh.gif

Here is another one...(Thanks for the link SFeds)

user posted image

Check out that little old man to Stevie's right. Boy he sure looks happy to see The Man.

Steve looks soooo good in that dark blue shirt...wub.gif

#1888 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 06:18 AM

Look at this smile...oooh, I am melting... smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

For you Cheli lovers..

user posted image

#1889 SFedorovFan

SFedorovFan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 12:44 PM

I love the one of Shanny and the little boy...so cute!
Manny on Sergei

High Sticking, tripping, slashing. spearing, 3 game supension, charging, hooking, 2 minute minor, fighting, game misconduct, 5 minute major, unsportsmanlike conduct, interference, roughing

#1890 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (SFedorovFan @ September 13, 2003 - 06:44PM)
I love the one of Shanny and the little boy...so cute!

I know, all the Shanny pics are very nice. I like that one of him in the black shirt and jacket... wink.gif

Shanny has the cutest hair, his curls seem to go every-which-way.

#1891 DetroitNativePride

DetroitNativePride

!sziasztok!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 06:58 PM

user posted image

I don't know if this has been posted or not yet. If so, it's worth looking at twice.
hungarians are crazy
nem baj

#1892 SFedorovFan

SFedorovFan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 10:04 PM

Nope...never been posted...but be rest assured, I'll be looking 2 or 3 times.

an hour!!!
Manny on Sergei

#1893 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (DetroitNativePride @ September 15, 2003 - 12:58AM)
user posted image

I don't know if this has been posted or not yet. If so, it's worth looking at twice.

Delicious Steve pic! I love how the background kinda fades out.
When Steve walks through the door, he is all you need to see!!
Glad to see I am not the only person who seems to have a obsession with black...*Ahem, Steve's black t-shirt, Ahem*

Keep up the great Stevie pics!!

thumbup.gif yowza.gif

A nice pic of Stevie bending over...

Stevie Bending Over

Hmm, Steve is wearing black in this pic too..no wonder I like this guy so much...

Messy Haired Steve

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 15 September 2003 - 05:59 AM.

#1894 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 09:55 PM

Well Ladies...I am back.. And let me tell you this has been just the BEST Weekend EVER!!!

Well let’s see I arrived in TC on Friday.

We went to the Streeters a couple of hours before the Grinder concert was about to start. And we had been sitting there about 1/2 and hour when McCarty came out with a couple of band members and they started playing game machines. He did come over to our table with a little coaxing, And I got my picture with him I will post it when I get it. And he signed my Grinder Concert Ticket. That was a blast...They really aren’t as bad sounding as some lead peeps to believe.

Well anyway...Later on we went into the Concert room and we sat over by where we knew the hockey players were going to be...Where ALMOST all the players were. I was sitting right under where they sit cause there is a wall there, but if I stood up on my chair I could touch them...Which I didn’t. But anyway...At the time this was happening I didn’t know that any of the players had arrived yet. So I was just sitting there and I looked up and there starrring down at me was Hasek. And of course I had a couple of drinks so When I looked up I was so suprised I said ‘Holy s***’. Not quietly either. lol. He thought that was funny...I was pretty embarrassed. So anyway I did get to meet Williams...What a sweetie!!

Well then on Saturday we went to Dillinger’s bar and it was SOOOOO crowded!! Manny came in around 10 pm and hung out at the bar all night...He was a sweetheart too! McCarty came in and Nick too. But the place was so packed that we decided to leave about 11:30...Wrong thing to do!! I guess right after we left Steve decided to show up and he was hanging out behind the bar and taking orders...I was so sick to my stomach all day the next day...I was SO bummed!!:(

Okay, So on Sunday we got up early and went down to the Cafe in the hotel (We stayed in the same hotel as the players). Well we were in there eating and the waitress set NICK (woohoo) down next to us.. My friend is from Sweden so he talked to her for awhile..though I have no idea what she said until later. lol. He also was just the sweetest guy you could ever meet. He went out of his way to talk to ALL of us. God I love that man!!:) Anyway... Well after the practice we decided to get something to eat and watch the Lions lose at Shooters Sports Bar. And when we sat down I looked over and kiddie corner from where we were sitting was Barry Smith and Scotty Bowman..I was all geeked. The waitress of course told us we couldn’t have any pics or Autographs in the bar...We heard that all wkend...which is fine with me..they need there space too. Anyway...guess who walks in...Nick, Pavel, Woolley, and some other prospects. They sat kiddie corner but on the other side of us...We were surrounded! It was great. And the best part was Nick went out of his way to look over our way and smile....HE REMEMBERED US!!!!

Well the girl I was rooming with wanted to take a nap and I wasn’t tired...So I decided to go down to the lobby...I was sitting there about half an hour when Ken Holland walked through the door with 3 people speaking Russian~ It didn’t take me long to recognize Igor Grigorenko. That was cool. I was like right there when he was talking to him and explaining the schedule~ He looked good. No limp or anything.

So anyway...Well we decided that we were going to go to the bar and close it down...Well we closed it down alright!! We were there until 2:30 am Hanging with Barry Smith, Joey Kocur, and Dandy. They are so goofy...I will leave it at that. LMAO~

Okay...so anyway today (Monday) I had all but decided that I meeting Stevie was not meant to be...But I had had a good time and that is what mattered. So we went down to the Cafe to see if we could see anyone and to have breakfast like the previous morning. Well just as we were coming around the corner I said...“LOOK it’s Pavel and Young Igor” As I was turning around thinking my friend was behind me and like RIGHT there was Hank (who is HOT!!....), Boyd, and Dandy. They smirked I just smiled and turned back around, I was probably 100 different shades of red. lol I am sure they were glad to know the other guys were there. lmao.

Then we went to the practice and Stevie looked great as always...Well I decided that I would go out back and see how the line was for signings. I thought there is no chance in Hell I will be getting Stevie’s auto but I just thought I would stand around with my friends. Well at the time it was a light sprinkle. So we waited and about 15 minutes later it started to pour...Most of my friends left but I was like this is my last day...Maybe my last chance if I don’t get it signed I probably never will get my Jersey signed. So I decided to stick it out...So there I was NO umbrella No Rain coat. Just Sweatshirt and Jeans! 2 HOURS I waited...Most of the crowd had left by then figuring Stevie had snuck out like Hull and Cheli did earlier, but I was bounded and determined to stay there, I figured he wouldn’t sign but just to see him and maybe get a pic of him.

So 2 Hours later he comes out...And starts walking to the jeep and my heart sunk...But he put his water bottle in the car and started walking over to the opposite side of where I was...And I was like man he won’t sign for all of us! But when he got about 5 people away I realised that I was gonna get my jersey signed!! I squealed (I am so calm with him. lmao) he looked smirked and went back to signing...When he came to me..He looked up at me then smoothed the jersey and signed his name SOOO nice on the #1. (I thought I must be dreaming. lol) So as he started to walk over to the next person...I said “Thank You” He looked back over and smiled at me....STEVIE~~~~~ SMILED~~~~AT ME~~~~~~

I swear I will be on Cloud #19 ALL Year!!!:)smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Well You girls wanted to hear so this is my story..Pics will be coming throughout the week;)

Sorry this is soooo long but it was so GREAT~~! Did I forget anything Lil Jig??wink.gif

Oh, Yah...Shanny is soooo funny...He came out and everybody’s like Shanny come sign and he said “what are you nuts...It’s raining” He is too funny...But he did end up signing some ladies Jersey:)

Ladystanley wub.gif

~C19 Forever~

#1895 Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)

Guest_ShanahanFan (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2003 - 10:18 PM

Nope, you didnt forget a thing ladystanley. Just make sure u put those Shanny pics up for me when they get developed. But damn, after hearing all that again i am so jealous!!!! wink.gif I defineletley gotta come with you next year!

Hot4- cant wait to hear wat u think!! r u jealous or wat? Stevie actually smiled at her!! me and ladystanley know yur gonna be dying when u hear this. just wait till u see the pictures lol ladystanley's gonna be yur new best friend after u see them.

Well I'm really glad you had a fun time! Next year we should all try to make plans to get together with whoever can come down to T.C. It would be great to meet other people from LGW. Just an idea smile.gif

ShanahanFan (or as u and Tina like to say lol, Shanny's Lil Jig)

#1896 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 11:26 PM

Oh Tina!! Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are!! tongue.gif

Edited by ladystanley, 15 September 2003 - 11:30 PM.

~C19 Forever~

#1897 Crazy For The Captain

Crazy For The Captain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 05:44 AM

Am I jealous?? You are damn right I am. I am here posting pics while you practically have Steve breathing down your neck!!

I am so sorry that you had to stand so long in the rain to see him. The ink on your jersey didn't get wet and run, did it??? sad.gif

I will talk to you tomorrow hopefully and you can give me all of the details you couldn't say on here....(Like how his butt looked and what he was wearing)

I'm dying to hear!

user posted image

Edited by Hot4StevieYNJiriFischer, 16 September 2003 - 06:13 AM.

#1898 ILuvMaltby18

ILuvMaltby18

I do not like them in a house, I do not like them with a mouse

• PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 09:28 AM

Here is mine....

1. Stevie (of Course)
2. Nick
3.Brett
4. Manny
5. Cheli
6. Fischer
7. Hasek
8. Maltby
9. Zeta
10. Homer

SO....Let's name those Sexy Men. LOL!!:)

1. Kirk Maltby
2. Ray Whitney
3. Steve Yzerman
4. Nick Lidstrom
5. Tomas Holmstrom
6. Shanny
7. Chris Chelios
8. Brett Hull
9. Zetterberg
10. Fisher

#1899 ladystanley

ladystanley

GO WINGS!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 810 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 09:37 AM

I have official revised my top ten list. LMAO. After TC this is it!! thumbup.gif

1. Steve Yzerman...Greek God blush.gif
2. Nick...Just the sweetest person
3. Hank...Man what a hottie and very nice!
4. Hull
5. Manny...Very nice also
6. Shanny...Yes lil jig he is officially on the list wink.gif
7. Whitney
8. Homer...You guys have to see this man, pics don't do him justice!!
9. Williams
10. Maltby/Fischer

And Up and Coming Future Hotties....BOOTLAND AND MEECH!!!!!! yowza.gif

Edited by ladystanley, 16 September 2003 - 09:43 AM.

~C19 Forever~

#1900 Guest_ilovemyredwings (Guest)

Guest_ilovemyredwings (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2003 - 09:56 AM

1. Nick/Manny (i can't pick tongue.gif)
2. Stevie
3. Jiri F.
4. Kirk
5. Zata
6. Shanny
7. Whitney