• Please log in to reply
20653 replies to this topic

#19361 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

On the off chance that some of you didn't see the thread in the main forum, Nick did a topless shoot for a Swedish magazine. OHMYGOD.
http://cafe.se/nickl...rom-oppnar-upp/

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#19362 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Damnit!!! I'm on the kids' computer and my parental block won't let me look. :lol: I'll have to check it out later on mine.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#19363 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

Oh it's totally worth it....he truly is The Perfect Human.

#19364 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

SWEET FANNY MOSES.

Posted Image

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#19365 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,905 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

Um, yeah. Stupid words in the way.

Pat- yes, we saw you! You're the ones we've been talking about. :hehe:

#19366 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

Thank you thank you!!! Wow that man is gorgeous...not that we didn't already know his. And I agree Karen - stupid words :angry:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#19367 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

I'm going to come in and embarrass Michelle a little. Posted Image Two of the Walleye players were giving her significant looks at tonight's game. One was Joey Martin, who kept checking her out during warmups. The other was Evan Rankin, who, when he skated by between plays, did that head toss thing guys do which is the universal guy symbol for "Hey. How YOU doin'." You know the one I mean. I didn't get any significant looks that I'm aware of (unless the how-you-doin' head toss was meant for both of us).

I am somewhat taken with goalie Carter Hutton, though. This is the same guy that Michelle was unhappy with after the last game she went to because he played so poorly. He looked fine tonight, though! And then at one point he took off his helmet to adjust it and he looked even finer. If you know what I mean. She's still mad at him for wearing #30, but his bio on the Walleye site says the Wings were his favorite team growing up! So I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he's wearing #30 out of admiration for Ozzie. He's pretty enough for me to give him the benefit of the doubt. Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

#19368 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

Did anyone record the game last night??? My stupid DVR didn't record it. HELP!!!!

I haven't seen the whole clip yet from camp...Pasha said something to me at the end??? I'll have to see this.

Okay, here's the answer. He was walking by with the two sticks. So I said, "Are you playing hockey or skiing?" He said, "I do everything!" :lol:

Edited by Kira, 20 November 2011 - 04:39 AM.

Posted Image

#19369 OzzieFan30

OzzieFan30

Ozzie's Official Nurse

• 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

Dang it, Jenny!!! I had a feeling if I came in here today you were going to spill it! :blush: I'm sure they were just showing off for my camera!! LOL I have NO idea what that was about because I swear to you that has NEVER happened to me before. It must have been the combo of two puck-loving hockey chicks :D Well, it happened with Jiri Hudler, but I KNOW that was because of my camera because he got mad when I was taking pictures of Drew Miller and skated away... HAHAHA. And anyway, I only had eyes for Adam Estoclet and he never even gave me a second look!

Yes, the Walleye game was fun! We should get even more Hot Wing ladies together and go! The seats were excellent and only $15! And I do have to admit, Hutton did play a lot better last night. The game I went to alone was his very first game with the team, so Jenny and I decided he was jet-lagged. ;) So now I only have two reasons not to like him: He's from the Sharks, and he wears #30.

And with that: ONLY 4 1/2 days until I meet OZZIE again!!!! :wub:
Ozzie, what do you think the key to this whole playoffs and winning the Stanley Cup was? (asks Darren McCarty, interviewing Ozzie after beating Penguins in 2008 to win the Cup) "Just that we made every last minute a kerfuffule. That would be it, I mean, we never could just put an empty-netter in there to make it easy. We had to... really, you know what we did it for? So the fans could watch right to the end."

Thanks, Oz. So nice of you to always be thinking of the fans!!!!

#19370 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

Maybe I can go to a game one weekend I'm kid free...especially if there's a chance to see Oz. Jenny I'm with you on Hutton, I like him too! I think his choice of #30 is admiration so I like that, if he makes the Wings he'll just have to choose another number that's all <_<

Michelle, you have to tell Chris Happy Birthday from me and that I'll stop by with his present :hehe: I'm so bummed but it just won't work for me.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19371 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

Dang it, Jenny!!! I had a feeling if I came in here today you were going to spill it! :blush: I'm sure they were just showing off for my camera!! LOL I have NO idea what that was about because I swear to you that has NEVER happened to me before. It must have been the combo of two puck-loving hockey chicks :D Well, it happened with Jiri Hudler, but I KNOW that was because of my camera because he got mad when I was taking pictures of Drew Miller and skated away... HAHAHA. And anyway, I only had eyes for Adam Estoclet and he never even gave me a second look!

Hudler does that to me, too! Posted Image It's to the point that my husband makes jokes about Hudler stalking me, like saying that if I go in the bathroom and pull back the shower curtain, Jiri will be in there, or if I wake up in the middle of the night and look down at the foot of the bed I'll see Jiri's head peeking up. Creepy!

But you can't tell us Evan Rankin was just showing off for your camera, because that was between plays during the game and your camera was put away! I was there and I know. Posted Image

Me, I am apparently invisible to all hockey players. Except Hudler. Posted Image

Edited to add: I showed my mom the picture of Carter Hutton, and she was like, "Aww, he's so cute!" And then I showed her the topless Lidstrom picture, and she temporarily lost the ability to form coherent speech. Posted Image

Edited by Jenny, 21 November 2011 - 08:51 AM.

detroit-skyline.jpg

#19372 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

Edited to add: I showed my mom the picture of Carter Hutton, and she was like, "Aww, he's so cute!" And then I showed her the topless Lidstrom picture, and she temporarily lost the ability to form coherent speech. Posted Image

I think that Lidstrom one has that effect on all women :lol: We need that in poster size minus the words.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19373 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,456 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

I think that Lidstrom one has that effect on all women :lol: We need that in poster size minus the words.

Stunning... the man is stunning. Poster size? How about wallpaper? No, not on my computer. On my wall. :blush:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#19374 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:57 AM

Remember when the Cadillac Building in Detroit had the Yzerman mural up on the side of it? Shirtless Lidstrom should be their next mural! (And then suddenly the crowd for the next game is 90% women... Posted Image )

Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

#19375 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

That was so cool to see down there, I don't know that I ever took a picture but I sure wanted to.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19376 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

I remember it...I took pictures of it. I remember walking down Michigan Avenue one day, and just stopping on the street to look at it in reverence. I'd love to see them do that again with Nick, or even Pasha...

ATTENTION: I know the dates for next year's training camp. Jeanie's (Winged Horse) husband Dale found it out - September 22-25. No date for ticket sales yet, but you can mark your calendars accordingly.
Posted Image

#19377 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

Loo, my dear, did you know that your Dom was in Buffalo last night??? Yes, he was, I saw him at the game sitting with the new owner of the Sabres. Ellen saved it on her DVR and she said if you want her to she'll put it on disk for you. By the way, he's looking fine - healthy, happy and like he could throw on the pads and play tomorrow.
Posted Image

#19378 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

I have more shirtless Nick Lidstrom in Cafe Magazine for you lovely ladies:

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the cover in EVEN HIGHER RESOLUTION than what I posted before:

Posted Image

Also, here are the non-shirtless pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DON'T SAY I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING NICE FOR YOU. :-D

Edited by Electrophile, 24 November 2011 - 04:12 PM.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#19379 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,905 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Beth. :hehe:
Oh, I needed something to bring a huge smile to my face after the Lions game.

Wow.

#19380 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

Oh my.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users