• Please log in to reply
20653 replies to this topic

#19721 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,892 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

Drew and Flip both got .5 because SOMEONE didn't follow the "no ties" rule and put them both at #5 on her list. So rather than giving the loser point like the NHL, I split it.

Too bad Weaselbritches didn't get votes.

#19722 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Too bad Weaselbritches didn't get votes.

I'm so disappointed! :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#19723 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:47 AM

I've gotta believe that had that picture of Pasha been posted earlier than it was, he might have garnered a lot more votes. I mean, come on, you gotta admit that picture was nothing short of hotter than hell.
Posted Image

#19724 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,892 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:57 AM

Indeed that was a Hot Pasha pic if there ever was one. I didn't know Pavel could look so... seductive. But I'm sure Pat knew it. :wub:

#19725 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:57 AM

Ah, who knows what smolders beneath the surface??? All I can say is, I hope his wife knows what a treasure she has.
Posted Image

#19726 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

Naked Phildelphian It's not what you think :P

Was looking for a pic of Lilja and came across this. Figured I'd share the link so you can enjoy any other Flyers if there are some.

Here are the ones I saved:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image not a good angle, short person taking pic :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#19727 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Jagr......and Lilja......

*swoon*

Somebody catch me......

#19728 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:21 PM

I snag Jagr to catch you and I'll keep Lilja for myself :ph34r:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19729 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

Damn, I miss that sexy Swede...he's still got it goin' on.
Posted Image

#19730 OzzieFan30

OzzieFan30

Ozzie's Official Nurse

• 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

OK Ladies. Big news. Start saving for plane tickets now, Kristi and Loo. You know I must love you guys to put this news first: Hasek has been asked to be in the Winter Classic Alumni game. http://www.freep.com...-cool-3-million
AND OZZIE IS CONFIRMED!!!!!! :yahoo: I WILL GET TO SEE HIM PLAY IN PERSON!!!!! Thanks to Jenny showing me this article at 7:15 this morning, I have a goofy grin plastered on my face that I really see no reason to wipe off. :)
That is all I have to contribute today. Have a great day!!! I know I will! :w00t: Only 11 months to go...

PS Is it a sickness that I am more excited about the Alumni game than the actual Winter Classic? Sorry Drew, I do love you buddy but Ozzie is my first love. :wub:

Edited by OzzieFan30, 09 February 2012 - 09:56 AM.

Ozzie, what do you think the key to this whole playoffs and winning the Stanley Cup was? (asks Darren McCarty, interviewing Ozzie after beating Penguins in 2008 to win the Cup) "Just that we made every last minute a kerfuffule. That would be it, I mean, we never could just put an empty-netter in there to make it easy. We had to... really, you know what we did it for? So the fans could watch right to the end."

Thanks, Oz. So nice of you to always be thinking of the fans!!!!

#19731 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,454 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for the news! I know Dom wasn't particularly loved by the Ozzie fans here. OK... some of you hate him and blame him for Ozzie's stint with other teams. He didn't hire himself, by the way. Talk to Mr I and Kenny.

The Wings would have to be patently INSANE to not ask the greatest goalie ever to play the game to be in their alumni showcase. I would watch if for no other reason than to see him again on the ice.

I doubt that I will able to afford to go the Winter Classic and will have to settle for recording it and watching it over and over again. :hehe: You local gals will have to represent, I think.

I wish Dom would retire, so I can see him ushered into the Hockey Hall of Fame on the first ballot. I might not still be alive, at this rate. :P

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#19732 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

I hope I can make it to the Alumni game as well but I really want to go to the Classic. Thanks for the info! I'm now more motivated to get a ticket to that one as well. :D

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19733 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Now I REALLY have a reason to beg for tickets to the game. This would be Christmas, my birthday and my 35th anniversary all rolled up into one. Oh, I want this!
Posted Image

#19734 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

I wish Dom would retire, so I can see him ushered into the Hockey Hall of Fame on the first ballot. I might not still be alive, at this rate. :P

I was just saying at dinner today (because I was making Casey listen to my ramblings about goaltending) that Dom will probably still be tending goal even after he's passed on. Someone will walk through that cemetery, and a glove hand will reach up out of the ground!

Dinner conversations can get kind of odd around here.

(Sorry if the idea of Zombie Dom offends anyone. It was a moment of really weird silliness.)

Also sorry I haven't yet posted the pictures from the Blues game a couple of weeks ago. I have been swamped. Stupid real life. But I'm going to tomorrow night's game* so I will actually have a double dose of pictures for you as soon as I manage to get them edited!

*I've noticed this as a sickness in my head-- you know how the stereotypical woman goes and buys shoes when she has a bad day at work? I instead buy hockey tickets. And I hate my job. Therefore... impulsive hockey ticket purchases.

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#19735 Kira

Kira

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:06 AM

Zombie Dom???? Oh dear... :scared:
Posted Image

#19736 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,892 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

Well, he is kind of supernatural :unsure:

#19737 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

I knew you'd be going to the game tonight Jenny...another bobblehead :P Have a great time! I like the idea of impulsive hockey ticket purchases.

I'll be at the game Sunday night..will do my best to get lots of Jagr and Lilja pictures :D

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19738 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

Just wanted to let all of you know (although it's posted on the main forum page) that there is an autograph signing tomorrow, Feb 11, at Oakland Mall at Motor City Sports Gallery. Holmstrom, Franzen, Kronwall, and Miller will be signing. For each of the Swedes, it is $25 (Flats/Pucks) and $35 for all else. For Miller, it is $15.

I'll be there to see all the sexy Swedes + Drew! Got to get Homer to sign my mini helmet since I didn't see him at training camp, and still thinking on what to have the other guys sign. If anyone else is going and you see me, feel free to say "hi!"

So excited for the Winter Classic. I've already started saving for my ticket and have cut back on games this spring to have extra money. A friend at work told me she checked yesterday to see if she could get a hotel room in Ann Arbor for Jan 1st. Nope! Everything is already booked. Can you believe that?

#19739 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

I can't afford to have all of them sign something. I'm trying to decide if I have anything for just one of them to sign. I think I'll be there but I don't know if I remember what you look like. If you don't look like Jimmy in your avatar I might miss you :lol:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19740 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,892 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

Just thought I'd share with you gals that my little Johan has passed on. He had a stroke but wouldn't go on his own, so I had to help him along. Not the easiest thing. Much easier to find them dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)