• Please log in to reply
20653 replies to this topic

#19941 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

It's been suspiciously quiet since Loo and Kristi were here...I wonder why? Were we such bad hosts??? :unsure:
Posted Image

#19942 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

I'm going backwards...here is the link to my pictures from Sunday against the Panthers. I hope it works.

Wings vs Panthers 4-1-12

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#19943 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

I'm going backwards...here is the link to my pictures from Sunday against the Panthers. I hope it works.

Wings vs Panthers 4-1-12

it says it's a private album. We cannot view. Boo.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#19944 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

It's been suspiciously quiet since Loo and Kristi were here...I wonder why? Were we such bad hosts??? :unsure:

Not at all, dear. I am overwhelmed, personally.

I was gone from work for a week. I am still trying to catch up from house guests (wrecking my house) five days before I left for Detroit, and then being in Detroit for four days and traveling. I came home to chaos at the office and a dirty house.

And my phone got killed by a stupid app which I wish to heaven I had never encountered. Now I have a phone with all the contacts, apps, and pictures stripped from it, as I had to factory reset it to clear up the disabling virus-like thing it acquired.

Here's hoping someone from the weekend posts pictures. I have none.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#19945 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Ok, I changed it to public. I will try to get more uploaded tonight before I go out. Have to do some running around after work too.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#19946 Kronwall55

Kronwall55

Rookie

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

Here are some pics from Sunday night's game vs Panthers. Am still going through them and will post more over the weekend Enjoy! :-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19947 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

You didn't get the part where Kristi was groping Bert through the glass?? That was classic!
Posted Image

#19948 Kronwall55

Kronwall55

Rookie

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

One of them is there...5th picture I think

#19949 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

Kristi in heaven!

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19950 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

you got my good side, Jean... the back of my head.

Ok, I changed it to public. I will try to get more uploaded tonight before I go out. Have to do some running around after work too.

You got some great pics, Dawn!! thank you so much for sharing! Gotta love the Weasel... :lol:

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#19951 Kronwall55

Kronwall55

Rookie

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Aww Linda you know that's not true!

Did you lose your pictures from the signing too? Or did you use your camera for those? If not I can send you copies of what I have

#19952 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Aww Linda you know that's not true!

Did you lose your pictures from the signing too? Or did you use your camera for those? If not I can send you copies of what I have

I lost everything, Jean, aside from what is posted here. If you have some of the signing, I would love them. You're sweet to offer!

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#19953 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Oh Loo, how awful! I'll post my pictures from Sunday's game as soon as I get them edited so you'll have those to choose from. I'm about 3 games behind in my editing at the moment. (The Hurricanes game on 3/24, the Panthers game on Sunday, and the Devils game on Thursday. I wasn't planning on going to that one but I realized I couldn't pass up a chance to add to the bobblehead collection!)

Meanwhile, for your amusement, I present... The Story of the Goalie Rump Rumpus!

On Sunday, one of the pictures Casey managed to snap was this wonderful one of Ty Conklin smiling at me.

Posted Image

However, he also managed to catch this one of me evidently checking out Ty's butt.

Posted Image

(I know it holds nothing to Kristi groping Todd, but it still looks kinda funny!)

So on Monday morning I posted the smile picture, and my friends over there were like "Oh, awesome!" The rump-ogling picture came up in conversation, so I posted that one later in the day. And I took some teasing and we all had a good laugh over it.

Well, on Thursday I went to the game by myself, because Casey had clinic until late. I went down and waited in my usual spot, in that sort of "hole" between the glass and the platform for row 1, figuring that like usual I'd have a goalie warming up on either side of me, and it would be lovely.

But then when the guys came out, Ty saw me and kind of smirked:
Posted Image

Then he stretched a little off to the right where he usually stands:
Posted Image

Then went to the net to face a few shots (while Jimmy apparently waves at someone in the rafters):
Posted Image

Then he came back...
Posted Image

and proceeded to "conkblock" my photographic efforts!
Posted Image

Now, this is NOT where he normally stands. And since when does a goalie--even a non-starting goalie--change his gameday routine? Since NEVER, that's when! And he stayed for quite some time.
Posted Image

As you can see, Kronners is not entirely sure he approves of these Goalie Rump Shenanigans:
Posted Image

Yep, Ty & his goalierump are still there:
Posted Image

He took a brief interlude to have some play-wrath with Todd:
Posted Image

But then he came right back:
Posted Image

And stayed...
Posted Image

Until Jimmy made him get back in net!
Posted Image

After I recovered from my swooning at being in such close proximity to such a fine piece of goalie tail, I went to my seat and posted on Twitter from my phone, "OK, fess up! WHICH one of you showed that pic from the other night to the REAL Conks? #NeverSeenSoMuchGoalieButtBefore". But no one fessed up. The cause of the Goalie Rump Rumpus remains a mystery! Posted Image

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#19954 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,906 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I haven't had such a big smile on my face all week. Thanks, Jenny.

#19955 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

thank you, Jenny! You're the best! Conky was very cooperative, wasn't he? I had a couple on the phone of him, but yours are better. I loved that they were all "kronwalling" each other during warmups. :P

Jimmy kronwalled Kronner one time. LOL~

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#19956 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Signing

Here's my album from the Mac-Fil-Nyquist signing.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19957 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

thank you!! Did you notice Joey has on a Love for Lokomotiv bracelet? :wub:

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#19958 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

No fair, Dawn! How come they let you take pictures with the guys this time, but I had to have a table between me and Kronner? :P Three very hunky guys! Glad you all got to go. Also, Jenny, you caught me in your last picture. I'm near the top right corner with the WC jersey on snapping away on my camera.

Posted Image

#19959 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Which game were you at?

The signing died down around 4pm, felt kinda bad for the guys. I asked on of the guys working if we could have a picture and he told me I had to ask the guys. Plus we had the excuse of the out of town girls, I think that helped. They were all so sweet though I bet it wouldn't have mattered.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#19960 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

I'm home finally! And I've been right-click-saving like crazy!!! Everyone's pictures are wonderful!!!!

I was in total Todd heaven, in case you couldn't tell. And I am now nursing a crush on Joey. God help me......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users