• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DesertWing

A Good Day In Ann Arbor

Rate this topic

I'm far from a Notre Dame fan, but I was overjoyed to see scUM get beat today. What happened to that vaunted Wolverine offense that was supposed to lead the Maize & Blue to the national championship game?

On a side note, I hope all those classless fans in the end zone that were throwing things on the field have their season tickets revoked.

I'm far from a Notre Dame fan, but I was overjoyed to see scUM get beat today. What happened to that vaunted Wolverine offense that was supposed to lead the Maize & Blue to the national championship game?

On a side note, I hope all those classless fans in the end zone that were throwing things on the field have their season tickets revoked.

I agree! Both plays under review were good reviews and the calls went RIGHT. Michigan just doesnt know how to accept the fact that THEY BLEW IT. They had every chance to win this game.

I am sure that the ref is the one to blame. I felt so bad for him when he called notre dame recovered the fumble only to have him call that brady quinn was down before he fumbled the ball a few mins later. Talk about being hated and then pissing off the fans more.

Maybe they'll bring back the marshmallows so the crybaby Wolverine fans can throw those.

Let the excuses begin!

If you're from Michigan, you should consider moving south of the border to South Bend - I'm sure they'd be happy to appease your slander down there...

Why wouly I move to Indiana? I can't stand the Fighting Irish. Maybe you should stop watching TV, listening to the radio and going on the internet. Otherwise, you might find people with opinions that differ from yours (a crybaby scUM fan, I assume).

Maybe they'll bring back the marshmallows so the crybaby Wolverine fans can throw those.

Let the excuses begin!

If you're from Michigan, you should consider moving south of the border to South Bend - I'm sure they'd be happy to appease your slander down there...

Why wouly I move to Indiana? I can't stand the Fighting Irish. Maybe you should stop watching TV, listening to the radio and going on the internet. Otherwise, you might find people with opinions that differ from yours (a crybaby scUM fan, I assume).

I really don't care what team you're a fan of, or if you like UM or not. It's juvenile remarks like "crybaby fans" and "scUM" that make you sound bitter. Why don't you just post less inflamatory remarks like timothy.

I'm not going to spend all day in here laughing at the Spartans if they lose.....

Let the excuses begin!

I really don't care what team you're a fan of, or if you like UM or not. It's juvenile remarks like "crybaby fans" and "scUM" that make you sound bitter. Why don't you just post less inflamatory remarks like timothy.

I'm not going to spend all day in here laughing at the Spartans if they lose.....

hey i didnt call michigan "scUM" or the fans "Crybabys". I thought it was classless that michigan fans started throwing stuff on the field. And I heard from fans leaving the game that blamed the loss on the ref. I was critical of michigan's play. They had tons of chances to win this game. But they blew it.

They are well overrated in that the team is not that good. They have a lot of holes in their team and lots of unanswered questions.

As far as cheering against michigan, of course i do. I think ever hated rival fans do. I am not rooting against the school, just the athletics. Michigan doesnt lose many games so it is an upset when they do. Michigan fans can bring me all the heat when the wolverines kick the crap out of state in lansing. I dont care. its not surprising for me if that happens.

All of it's classless whether it's throwing crap on the field, or rubbing victories in, or whatever else.

Don't get me wrong, I like beating archrivals or teams that always win or you just don't like. When TCU upset OU last week, I was thrilled to death because I certainly don't like OU that much, but saying that they suck or TCU is better is just ludicrous cause OU is still the better program overall.

It's a win, be happy, celebrate with class, and move on. Rubbing it in is just as classless and throwing things on the field.

Meant for all:

Unfortunately, thats part of the baggage (sp?) michigan fans (the state, not the university) carry, and sometimes for good reason. They take losses badly, and look for things the other side might of done wrong (on the field or otherwise) instead of accepting what thier side did.

Example: Trying to compare gloating to Michigan fans throwing stuff on the field. Gloating is rude and inconsiderate, throwing stuff on the field is a whole world worse than that.

Edited by AOS

All of it's classless whether it's throwing crap on the field, or rubbing victories in, or whatever else.

Don't get me wrong, I like beating archrivals or teams that always win or you just don't like.  When TCU upset OU last week, I was thrilled to death because I certainly don't like OU that much, but saying that they suck or TCU is better is just ludicrous cause OU is still the better program overall. 

It's a win, be happy, celebrate with class, and move on.  Rubbing it in is just as classless and throwing things on the field.

Throwing things on the field is 100 times worse than being an inconsiderate winner. If the situations were reversed and it was in South Bend, alot of UofM fans would be screaming for sanctions against ND for stuff being thrown on the field.

Edited by AOS

Don't get me wrong, I like beating archrivals or teams that always win or you just don't like.  When TCU upset OU last week, I was thrilled to death because I certainly don't like OU that much, but saying that they suck or TCU is better is just ludicrous cause OU is still the better program overall. 

It's a win, be happy, celebrate with class, and move on.  Rubbing it in is just as classless and throwing things on the field.

Throwing things on the field is 100 times worse than being an inconsiderate winner. If the situations were reversed and it was in South Bend, alot of UofM fans would be screaming for sanctions against ND for stuff being thrown on the field.

exactly! the point i was trying to make is michigan fans were classless today. And no way does that compare to me feeling happy that notre dame won today. I am sure that michigan fans would love to have ohio state lose tonight and during the season...or since this is a hockey site..to have the avs perform poorly and miss the playoffs. Deep down the wings fans would love that. And there is nothing wrong with that.

exactly! the point i was trying to make is michigan fans were classless today. And no way does that compare to me feeling happy that notre dame won today. I am sure that michigan fans would love to have ohio state lose tonight and during the season...or since this is a hockey site..to have the avs perform poorly and miss the playoffs. Deep down the wings fans would love that. And there is nothing wrong with that.

THE THINGS WERE BEING THROWN BY THE STUDENT SECTION.............

JUST CAUSE 10,000 FANS WERE THROWING THINGS ON THE FIELD DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL OF US FANS ARE CLASSLESS......

THE THINGS WERE BEING THROWN BY THE STUDENT SECTION.............

JUST CAUSE 10,000 FANS WERE THROWING THINGS ON THE FIELD DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL OF US FANS ARE CLASSLESS......

i personally dont care whom thru it. but it did happen from michigan fans.

hey i didnt call michigan "scUM" or the fans "Crybabys". I thought it was classless that michigan fans started throwing stuff on the field. And I heard from fans leaving the game that blamed the loss on the ref. I was critical of michigan's play. They had tons of chances to win this game. But they blew it.

They are well overrated in that the team is not that good. They have a lot of holes in their team and lots of unanswered questions.

As far as cheering against michigan, of course i do. I think ever hated rival fans do. I am not rooting against the school, just the athletics. Michigan doesnt lose many games so it is an upset when they do. Michigan fans can bring me all the heat when the wolverines kick the crap out of state in lansing. I dont care. its not surprising for me if that happens.

Yeah I know - I was disapproving of that other guy "Desert" using stupid names to personally attack people. Criticize all you want - it's all part of good sports conversation - it was just the crude name calling I object to (not by you).

Yeah I know - I was disapproving of that other guy "Desert" using stupid names to personally attack people. Criticize all you want - it's all part of good sports conversation - it was just the crude name calling I object to (not by you).

i agree. Some fans went too far. You dont poke fun at the team that in a few weeks, is likely to come to east lansing and knock the crap out of us.

Desert was out of line....so was blak. Take the game as what it was. Michigan is a human team after all. They make mistakes and failed to win a game that looked like it was theirs at the end. Yes they lost the national championship and the rose bowl today, but they could still win the big ten after all.

Oh boo f'n hoo.

If scUM beats State in a few weeks, Weasel fans can post all the pics they want. I'll even be on my best behavior and won't flip out like redwings191487678 appears to have. I don't care.

Edited by BlakChamber

I agree! Both plays under review were good reviews and the calls went RIGHT. Michigan just doesnt know how to accept the fact that THEY BLEW IT. They had every chance to win this game.

Except for the fact that The play before the goal line fumble was a TOUCHDOWN.

Just ask my TiVo.