• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DesertWing

A Good Day In Ann Arbor

Rate this topic

Uhhh god no!!!

AOS??? Avs_Own_Stanley?

Are you that same little s**t head from the ESPN message boards? Im thinking so with the points I see you trying to make.

Dont listen to this kid, he used to say stuff like "Yzerman sucks dead babies" and what not on ESPN.

Do yourself a favor and ignore him asap.

It was a great day for my Boilermakers. We win; Michigan, Iowa, and Ohio State lose. Today couldn't have been better (well, if Hawaii and Temple would have won, but what were the chances of that?).

Still a lot of season left though.

I'll even be on my best behavior and won't flip out like redwings191487678 appears to have. I don't care.

The only thing i am flipping out about is the refs........

When they blew that touchdown call (i too watched it again on my DVR) before the fumble i almost went psycho!

All of it's classless whether it's throwing crap on the field, or rubbing victories in, or whatever else.

Don't get me wrong, I like beating archrivals or teams that always win or you just don't like.  When TCU upset OU last week, I was thrilled to death because I certainly don't like OU that much, but saying that they suck or TCU is better is just ludicrous cause OU is still the better program overall. 

It's a win, be happy, celebrate with class, and move on.  Rubbing it in is just as classless and throwing things on the field.

Throwing things on the field is 100 times worse than being an inconsiderate winner. If the situations were reversed and it was in South Bend, alot of UofM fans would be screaming for sanctions against ND for stuff being thrown on the field.

exactly! the point i was trying to make is michigan fans were classless today. And no way does that compare to me feeling happy that notre dame won today. I am sure that michigan fans would love to have ohio state lose tonight and during the season...or since this is a hockey site..to have the avs perform poorly and miss the playoffs. Deep down the wings fans would love that. And there is nothing wrong with that.

THE THINGS WERE BEING THROWN BY THE STUDENT SECTION.............

JUST CAUSE 10,000 FANS WERE THROWING THINGS ON THE FIELD DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL OF US FANS ARE CLASSLESS......

I never claimed all Michigan fans were responsible for throwing water bottles on the field. I also don't think all UofM fans are classless sports fans. My original post on the subject (throwing things on the field) was about how I hoped the fans that threw things on the field had their season tickets revoked. If 1,000 fans were throwing things on the field, that meant 100,000 fans WEREN'T. Every team has their share of people who go too far (which I'm sure a few on these boards would accuse me of based on my posts today). Ninety percent of my family and friends back in MI are Wolverines fans and they don't miss an opportunity to rub salt in my wounds after a Spartan loss. That's why it's so sweet for me when Michigan loses.

As far as RockyMountainWingWhatever goes, all I have to say is that you made statements that were just as bad as anything I said and tried to provoke a reaction from me. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

All of it's classless whether it's throwing crap on the field, or rubbing victories in, or whatever else.

Don't get me wrong, I like beating archrivals or teams that always win or you just don't like.  When TCU upset OU last week, I was thrilled to death because I certainly don't like OU that much, but saying that they suck or TCU is better is just ludicrous cause OU is still the better program overall. 

It's a win, be happy, celebrate with class, and move on.  Rubbing it in is just as classless and throwing things on the field.

Throwing things on the field is 100 times worse than being an inconsiderate winner. If the situations were reversed and it was in South Bend, alot of UofM fans would be screaming for sanctions against ND for stuff being thrown on the field.

No there's no difference. Doing both is immature and low.

I disagree. I look at the pistons-pacers brawl. The fans that booed and jeered because the game got called and the pacers tried to attack the fan are not to blame. The ones that threw stuff at the players or tried to fight the pacers went overboard and they are very much deserving of being prosecuted like they currently are being. According to you, there is no difference. I think there is a huge difference.

I disagree. I look at the pistons-pacers brawl. The fans that booed and jeered because the game got called and the pacers tried to attack the fan are not to blame. The ones that threw stuff at the players or tried to fight the pacers went overboard and they are very much deserving of being prosecuted like they currently are being. According to you, there is no difference. I think there is a huge difference.

Difference in that way...of course. It's still low no matter what whether it's engaging either in starting s**t with fans or players, throwing stuff on playing surfaces, or whatever else just to try to prove you are better than somebody else.

Uhhh god no!!! 

AOS??? Avs_Own_Stanley?

Are you that same little s**t head from the ESPN message boards? Im thinking so with the points I see you trying to make.

Dont listen to this kid, he used to say stuff like "Yzerman sucks dead babies" and what not on ESPN.

Do yourself a favor and ignore him asap.

Dont like me so ya make up sh!t? Nice. Real mature. Not to mention Ive been a member here for close to 2 years and have never so much as recieved a warning or any kind of complaint.

Edited by AOS

exactly! the point i was trying to make is michigan fans were classless today. And no way does that compare to me feeling happy that notre dame won today. I am sure that michigan fans would love to have ohio state lose tonight and during the season...or since this is a hockey site..to have the avs perform poorly and miss the playoffs. Deep down the wings fans would love that. And there is nothing wrong with that.

THE THINGS WERE BEING THROWN BY THE STUDENT SECTION.............

JUST CAUSE 10,000 FANS WERE THROWING THINGS ON THE FIELD DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL OF US FANS ARE CLASSLESS......

Sorry, wasnt trying to argue that all UofM fans are classless. Wasnt my intent, but even so, if 1/6 of the UofM fans are causing major probs, ya cant expect not to be labeled the same as them when that 1/6 equals close to 10000.

It was a great day for my Boilermakers. We win; Michigan, Iowa, and Ohio State lose. Today couldn't have been better (well, if Hawaii and Temple would have won, but what were the chances of that?).

Kind of getting off the hook this year w/o OSU or UM on the schedule...

The big ten needs to add a team and make it a north/south with a championship like most other conferences..

Kind of bummed myself about 3 big ten teams losing - all ranked high - not good for the conference. sad.gif But hey if your Boilermakers have a chance to go unscathed, I'll root for them....

It was a great day for my Boilermakers.  We win; Michigan, Iowa, and Ohio State lose.  Today couldn't have been better (well, if Hawaii and Temple would have won, but what were the chances of that?). 

Kind of getting off the hook this year w/o OSU or UM on the schedule...

The big ten needs to add a team and make it a north/south with a championship like most other conferences..

Kind of bummed myself about 3 big ten teams losing - all ranked high - not good for the conference. sad.gif But hey if your Boilermakers have a chance to go unscathed, I'll root for them....

dont forget the undefeated spartans.

gotta get it in now..might not be able to say that anymore after saturday.