• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

A Memorable Night in Columbus

Rate this topic

Wow........

That OSU-Texas game sure was entertaining.....

but can we please stop the Ted Ginn for Heisman....he has no chance.... especially if Vince Young plays like that every game.

and yes...... i sure am happy that ohio state and iowa lost......but it doesn't heal the wounds from the michigan game sad.giflaugh.gif

Any day when Michigan and Ohio State both lose is a banner day. Iowa's loss today was icing on the cake. Purdue is now in the proverbial driver's seat...we now have to make it happen (and giving up 24 points to Akron isn't a good way to start things off).

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

I gotta admit. Going into the game, I thought that Texas was going to lose (as they always do the first BIG game of the year). Even more so as the clock was ticking away in the 4th! But I was (happily) proven wrong!

i felt that the winner of the texas-ohio state game would challenge USC for the championship.

TEXAS VS. USC in the Rose Bowl. Sounds awfully good now.

Nope........ Texas is going to lose to Oklahoma....like they do every year

i felt that the winner of the texas-ohio state game would challenge USC for the championship.

TEXAS VS. USC in the Rose Bowl. Sounds awfully good now.

Nope........ Texas is going to lose to Oklahoma....like they do every year

oklahoma lost to TCU and they struggled against tulsa in the beginning of that game.

Oklahoma is not the same team as they were. They lost too many starters.

Any day when Michigan and Ohio State both lose is a banner day. Iowa's loss today was icing on the cake. Purdue is now in the proverbial driver's seat...we now have to make it happen (and giving up 24 points to Akron isn't a good way to start things off).

What you want is for all the othe big ten teams to win except when you play them. A poor showing by the big ten doesn't help Purdue's standings - unless you're only worried about winning the big ten, and not bigger things.

Even though UM lost, I still wanted OSU to beat Texas...oh well, Longhorns could take the title. All I know is I will root very hard for USC to lose every week - sick of them and their pansy schedule and their "macho-man I'm only taking one dance class" quarterback. dry.gif

Again, USC aint going no where. That pansy man QB better hope he stays healthy after bypassing a $50+ million guaranteed contract last year.

I remember sitting next to his brother a few years back in college hearing about him at high school. He definitely met the hype about his game and then some.

You have to be a member to see that article, but I assume its about the hatemail.

I wrote Hamby some love mail, I'm sure he's got ten times as much support mail than hate mail since this story has come out.

Whoever would write hate mail is an idiot. Especially to a college kid.

exactly. To error is human, but to threaten some kid's life just because of a football game is crazy.

And no, i am not a member. Just heard about the player getting threats from espn news.

many teams aren't used to these big games this early in teh year, many of these guys are just starting to play together so it's hard to say what would have happened later in the year (I for one am glad Ohio State lost, but still)