• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OssyRocks

Nabokov OR Aebischer

Rate this topic

Nabokov OR Aebisher, which will have a better season in 05-06?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm new in a fantasy pool and these are the best two netminders free for me to choose. (No Ossy isn't free for me.) I know this might need to go under "fantasy" but I want everyones opinion on these two, not just fantasy poolers. Thanks for the advice everybody.

Edited by OssyRocks

Abby. Why you ask? I think SJ is gonna have trouble repeating their performance from last season. The Avs pretty much have the same team, minus Foote. Plus he should be coming into his prime the next couple seasons.

And minus Forsberg.

I know EVERYBODY hates the Avs but come on...

Evgeni Nabokov that much better??? A casual hockey fan might suggest that the San Jose lineup for 2005-06 is pretty much the same as it was at the end of the 2003-04 campaign. Nothing could be further from the truth. The loss of free agent defensive center Mike Ricci and stay-at-home rearguard Mike Rathje will be felt by the whole team, but particularly by goaltender Evgeni Nabokov. Without Ricci shadowing the opposing team's top center and Rathje clearing the area around his net, Nabokov will find the going much tougher this season, which could lead to a drop in his production...

The Avs lost Foresberg and Foote, but also signed some players...You never really count on Peter for the whole season...

Thanks for all the great advice everyone! We had our draft and I went with Nabokov and I feel really good about it. The Sharks are already 6-0 in the preseason! Plus this way I don't need to cheer for Colorado just to win my pool. Go Sharks! Thanks again.