• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsRdabest

HOCKEY CARDS ....

umm dont know if this belongs on this section but i was wondering if anyone here collects cards and would happen to have the recent beckett , im thinkin bout getting a few cards but i dont know if there really the rookie cards or how much there worth

if someone here would be able to help me and list some of the rookie cards and prices for .....

pavel datsyuk

henrik zetterberg

niklas kronwall

jiri hudler

kari lehtonen

tuomo ruutu

id really appreciate it alot! thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!

and also 2004-2005 itg heroes & prosects can anyone tell me if its a set thats actually listed in the beckett?

Look at it as a hobby not an investment -- anything post 1985 is not going to appreciate much at all. A magazine may say a card is worth x ammount of dollars -- finding someone to pay that price is another matter. I buy a few packs every season for fun. Good luck!

Guest youssp9

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. COLLECT CARDS... I HAVE OVER 5,000 HOCKEY CARDS! I got my first pack when i was 5 years old. Then worked my way up untill i was about 12 then i stopped. I have a very rare collection. For instance, I have the whole lineup of the 97 and 2002 cup winners, and I think the 98 one too? and I have 2 old ventege Gordie Howe cards. I have like over 15 yzerman cards and more.

Look at it as a hobby not an investment -- anything post 1985 is not going to appreciate much at all. A magazine may say a card is worth x ammount of dollars -- finding someone to pay that price is another matter. I buy a few packs every season for fun. Good luck!

yes i look at it at a hobby but i dont wanna get ripped off and pay more then its worth or more then i would have to

There's so many different card companies and different sets it would take forever to list them and prices.

Just go to ebay and look around.

i did but i havent gotten cards in 10 yrs that i dont even know whats the players real rookie cards or real sets

is 2004-2005 itg heroes & prospects a real hockey set listed in the beckett ?? or some junior set thats not listed and basically doesnt count

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. COLLECT CARDS... I HAVE OVER 5,000 HOCKEY CARDS! I got my first pack when i was 5 years old. Then worked my way up untill i was about 12 then i stopped. I have a very rare collection. For instance, I have the whole lineup of the 97 and 2002 cup winners, and I think the 98 one too? and I have 2 old ventege Gordie Howe cards. I have like over 15 yzerman cards and more.

ya i use to have alot of old cards but my mom threw them out when we moved , i was so pissed lol i had a gretzky rookie a friend gave me back then

i stopped collectin cards 10 yrs ago , id say the best card i have right now even though its not worth much at the moment is a barry bonds rookie , im just checkin out some new cards like that for a friend and a few wings prospects that have potential