• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PRStoetzer

Nashville and Edmonton interested in Datsyul

Rate this topic

Personally, I have no interest in shipping Datsyuk to someone else within the division. That could really backfire, plus there's nobody I really like on the Preds in return for Pavel. I would not mind, however, sending Dats to the West Coast in exchange for someone like Ryan Smyth.

I doubt we could get Hall and Legwand for Datsyuk, but if we could (possibly adding a pick), we'd be all set. A Zetterberg-Legwand-Hall line would be great in my opinion. Although our last Michigan native acquisition didn't quite work out...

wouldnt trade him to nashville for anyone they got to offer

id trade him for smyth and somehow if possible get ales hemsky involved in the trade

it also says keith carney is on the trading block ,anyone know how much hes making ? i cant imagine it being over 2 million, and hes a solid d man , id trade scheider after and save 1 mill

Personally I don't think either team has anything worth Datsyuk. Why's everyone such a Smyth fan? Compared to Datsyuk (who I think is comparable to Bure in his earlier years), Smyth isn't half of that. He seems just barely above average...somewhere between Shanny and Draper.

Personally I don't think either team has anything worth Datsyuk. Why's everyone such a Smyth fan? Compared to Datsyuk (who I think is comparable to Bure in his earlier years), Smyth isn't half of that. He seems just barely above average...somewhere between Shanny and Draper.

Comparable to Bure, are you kidding me??? You say Smyth is an average player that is a joke as well, hes a gritty player who is clutch on the powerplay. Datsyuk is no where near comparable to Bure in his earlier years. Datsyuk isnt putting in 60 goals a year.

I would relish a trade with the Preds. I know it would never happen, but Legwand and Hartnell for Datsyuk and a 3rd rounder would be titacular. Hell, Datsyuk for Legwand and any one of there 4-5 extremely good d-men prospects would be awsome. Smyth from Edmonton would be good too.

Gotta be honest I don't see Poile doing that trade.

1. Poile likes adding 'pieces' to the puzzle and I think we will all agree that dats would be 2 or 3 pieces.

2. Poile doesn't like playing games with players/agents. Dunham tried to holdout one year and his attitude was "fine, holdout and when the season starts and you struggle your starting spot will be in jeapordy."

3. Leipold wants to keep payroll around 29.5 mil in order to take full advantage of the revenue sharing which is projected to be 4-5 mil. Taking on the dats 4/5 mil + salary would cost him the extra 4-5 in profit sharing.

Not gonna happen

Personally, I have no interest in shipping Datsyuk to someone else within the division. That could really backfire,

very true, but the Preds and some great young players we could add to the organization.