• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Shanafan14

Todd Jackson

Rate this topic

If there was ever a waste of a roster spot, that would be Jackson. He brings nothing to the table, he's small and can't score. His redeeming value was his speed, but that hasn't gotten him anywhere. He's at best a career ECHL guy, maybe bordeline 4th line AHL player

He only played 30 (awful) games in Grand Rapids last season..Barnes is right..at least last season, he didnt belong in the AHL. He's small and didnt seem like he could handle the pace and level of play. He did play well when he got sent to Toledo though. He'll probably start in Toledo this year and come up if there are injuries or he's playing well enough.

he was supposed to be a very poor mans Holmstrom after he finished his last year off in Maine on a good note. He went to GR and dropped like a floppa. He then got sent down to the Storm and played subpar. He;ll prolly spend the next season there, then spend the last year of his contract in GR. He will most likely then be released by us.

he was supposed to be a very poor mans Holmstrom after he finished his last year off in Maine on a good note. He went to GR and dropped like a floppa. He then got sent down to the Storm and played subpar. He;ll prolly spend the next season there, then spend the last year of his contract in GR. He will most likely then be released by us.

Actually supposed to be a poor mans Draper. Fast, good defesively..mediochre offensively.

Actually supposed to be a poor mans Draper. Fast, good defesively..mediochre offensively.

uh Draper is more offensive than defensive. I think your thinking of Maltby.

Only recently has Draper looked dangerous offensively. I, for one, would refer to the winner of the Selke Trophy awarded to the NHL's "best defensive forward" to be more defensive than offensive.

Only recently has Draper looked dangerous offensively. I, for one, would refer to the winner of the Selke Trophy awarded to the NHL's "best defensive forward" to be more defensive than offensive.

Thank you.. wink.gif

See the above posts...it's pretty much what Draper is known for doing best.

Edited by WingMan56

See the above posts...it's pretty much what Draper is known for doing best.

Agreed.

Oulahen is another Draper kind of player, too. I think Oulahen has more potential than Jackson. Honestly, I was a bit surprised that Jackson ever was signed.

Maybe Seth was thinking of Jamtin or Valtonen was he was thinking of a "poor man's Holmstrom"