• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcher#2

Griffins Training Camp Roster

Rate this topic

Barnes is dominating on a line with Big Snake.  3 pts last night.

Good to see. Is it Barnes-Olahen(sp?)-Big Snake? If so, that has to be one of the hardest lines to play against. Too bad Barnes didn't start swinging, he would got the Gordie Howe.

I hope you all noted the name of the arena that the griffins/admirals game was at.

"Mullet Ice Arena"

yes, that is really the name, i live about 30 minutes from there and can't believe i missed my chance to see the griffins play there.

griffs let big snake go...

eptember 30, 2005 - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The Grand Rapids Griffins of the American Hockey League on Friday assigned defenseman Bryce Charpentier to the Florida Everblades (ECHL). In addition, the team released defensemen Brett Angel and Tim Judy, along with forwards Robin Big Snake, Jeff Nelson, Cory Stillman and Daniel Tkaczuk. Twenty-eight players remain on the Griffins’ training camp roster.

griffs let big snake go...

eptember 30, 2005 - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The Grand Rapids Griffins of the American Hockey League on Friday assigned defenseman Bryce Charpentier to the Florida Everblades (ECHL). In addition, the team released defensemen Brett Angel and Tim Judy, along with forwards Robin Big Snake, Jeff Nelson, Cory Stillman and Daniel Tkaczuk. Twenty-eight players remain on the Griffins’ training camp roster.

That sucks big time.

Serouisly why the flying f*ck would they cut Snake, Stillman and Daniel Tkaczuk. IOASHASFAFAF (BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD) OFBNR9UDBISGRNGNT4UTUEG

WTF and WHY?

I DO NOT understand this move for the life of me. Stillman and Daniel Tkaczuk show a load of promise and Snake had a damn soild camp both with wings and GR.

Serouisly  why the flying f*ck would they cut Snake, Stillman and Daniel Tkaczuk. IOASHASFAFAF (BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD) OFBNR9UDBISGRNGNT4UTUEG

WTF and WHY?

I DO NOT understand this move for the life of me. Stillman and Daniel Tkaczuk show a load of promise and Snake had a damn soild camp both with wings and GR.

Stillman showed promise...? He had 10 goals in the ECHL last year...I think you're confusing him with Cory Stillman who played for Tampa last year and plays for Carolina this year....2 different players. Not only that, but the Griffins are FULL...every player who is left in camp, except for 3 or 4, is under contract with the Griffins or Redwings. Their roster is already at 22-23 players..theres no room for any of those other guys..they were simply invited to fill out the training camp rosters because so many of the Griffins were still up with the wings when their camp started.

Edited by WingMan56

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Can't go a full season without one Big Snake reference :P

Don't I know it.

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Holmstrom leaving the Griffins to join HV71

Too bad he couldn't pan out, another Homer was too good to be true I guess

s4j4o9w39gv21.png

His name was Axel too. Would have loved it if he made it. Much cooler than these snowflake names like Conner, Carter, Carson, Madison, Sidney...

6 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Don't I know it.

His name was Axel too. Would have loved it if he made it. Much cooler than these snowflake names like Conner, Carter, Carson, Madison, Sidney...

Hey me n Blake are going to Connor's house later. His mom's making pancakes! Wanna come? We can razor scooter in the school parking lot after.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Hey me n Blake are going to Connor's house later. His mom's making pancakes! Wanna come? We can razor scooter in the school parking lot after.

Nah. Just gonna stay in and play Fortnite and watch some hentai while I feast on pop tarts and pizza rolls.