• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Michigan Vs. Michigan State

Rate this topic

That's a bulls**t call on the Henne "fumble". The (albeit blurry) opposite field angle clearly shows him being hit in the motion of throwing *AND* there should've been a facemask penalty on the play.

What a HORRIBLE call.

it is the tuck rule. Henne was trying to pull back the ball and it got knocked out. It was a good call.

If you watched the replay I talked about he wasn't tucking the ball. He got hit in the facemask/shoulder from the swat of the lineman... It's an incomplete pass.

How can he 'tuck' it when it flew off his finger tips in a throwing motion? The swat move changed the trajectory of the ball directly down to the line.

If you watched the replay I talked about he wasn't tucking the ball. He got hit in the facemask/shoulder from the swat of the lineman... It's an incomplete pass.

How can he 'tuck' it when it flew off his finger tips in a throwing motion? The swat move changed the trajectory of the ball directly down to the line.

he was pulling it back into his body. Thats the difference.

*sigh* Am I talking to a brick wall?

He wasn't tucking it in. If you watch the opposite field replay he never made an attempt to tuck the ball at all. The release of the ball was later (meaning the ball was thrown to the ground) because he got smoked in the facemask/shoulder by the Sparty lineman.

He wasn't tucking it in. If you watch the opposite field replay he never made an attempt to tuck the ball at all. The release of the ball was later (meaning the ball was thrown to the ground) because he got smoked in the facemask/shoulder by the Sparty lineman.

Maybe you need to read the tuck rule. It was clearly a fumble.

oh well. It doesnt matter. Michigan won.

Wolverine fans have a bad habit of just having "bad refrees". Ref is to blame for EVERYTHING!!

Are you illiterate?

There is no "tuck rule" -- ask Tom Brady and Oakland Raiders that. Besides that, Henne never showed a hint of actually tucking it back to his body other than him getting knocked over by the arm of the lineman.

It's all water under the bridge, anyway. Hater-boy Drew can sulk for another year.

oh well. It doesnt matter. Michigan won.

Wolverine fans have a bad habit of just having "bad refrees". Ref is to blame for EVERYTHING!!

Michigan vs. Notre Dame in 2002? when the ball never crossed the plain even after the ball was down, and it was ruled a touchdown. Yes, I have no problem riding the refs for s***ty calls.

Are you illiterate?

There is no "tuck rule" -- ask Tom Brady and Oakland Raiders that. Besides that, Henne never showed a hint of actually tucking it back to his body other than him getting knocked over by the arm of the lineman.

It's all water under the bridge, anyway. Hater-boy Drew can sulk for another year.

YOU WON THE GAME!!

Talk about crying over the refs bad call on a call that didn't cost you ANYTHING!!!

From a State Fans point of view, the game was lost on missed opportunites to score.

Michigan controlled the ball and more importantly the clock. Thats the difference in the game.

WHAT THE **** DOES THE FUMBLE HAVE TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME??? NOTHING!!!