• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Michigan Vs. Michigan State

Rate this topic

It was a bad call, even though we ended up winning, it was a s***ty call that could've cost us the game. Winning doesn't completely take that away. It could've been 34-24 with no need for OT if the correct call had been made.

Thanks for the info...

Even game imo: both teams with glorious and ugly moments. UM botched two chances to put it away at the end of reg. Really though the Spartans would win at that point.

History of the series usually has Mich ranked high with the Spartans coming to A2 at which time they blow the game: MSU plays hard with nothing to lose...

This time the reverse...MSU ranked high with everything to lose...UM trying to salvage season...

I actually feel bad about this one: our Spartan friend down the road came over all decked out in his green gear and catered a full brunch for us..sorry for him, he was so excited for State.

Now next year when Mich hopefully is back in top 10 form, watch Sparty will have his day....better luck next year Green&White. wink.gif

p.s. please beat Ohio State in a few weeks....

the big play for me was the 16 play drive in which michigan state marched down the field going 90 yards and ended up with NOTHING. Missed the field goal. That was very costly.

Good job by michigan keeping stanton on the bench pretty much the WHOLE 4th quarter.

You can promptly insert your foot in your mouth for your ridiculous trash talking about MSU football. Go Blue!

Again, no one beats USC this year.

I think Texas can do it... I'm pulling for the Longhorns this year....

My former hometown is WHIPPING USC right now. USC usually turns it up in the 2nd half. They better do something or they are going down hard. I remember when Nebraska came into ASU and got whipped soundly a few years back. USC is driving though....

I was at the game today. Right now I'm angry, sad, bitter, disillusioned, sunburned, and hungover. And not necessarily in that order.

Honestly, State didn't deserve to win. They blew too many chances and shot themselves in the foot a few too many times.

And, it appears there are two UM teams this year. The good one, with Hart. And the bad one, without him.

Hell of a game, I had a blast watching it. Well, until the end of course.

WHAT THE **** DOES THE FUMBLE HAVE TO DO WITH THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME??? NOTHING!!!

Man, I've got a dumb-down myself to argue with you, it seems...

I happen to remember me bitching about the call on here when it happened in the game... and I argued the point from that point on. How hard is that for you to understand?

I agree 100% with what Happy said.

Man, I've got a dumb-down myself to argue with you, it seems...

I happen to remember me bitching about the call on here when it happened in the game... and I argued the point from that point on. How hard is that for you to understand?

I agree 100% with what Happy said.

typical michigan fan arguing the call on a game they won. How many other games have the refs blown for michigan this year already??

I am not going to blame the ref for this game even tho the ref made some bad calls...ie the clear interception that was ruled a incomplete pass. Michigan State has only themselves to blame today. They had their chances. They blew it. They deserve to have lost this game.

timmy -- And I could say you're a typical half-wit MSU fan.

Happy?

rolleyes.gif

i dont care what you say. you and the rest of michigan fans get brag rights for the year....nothing i can say or do. It was a good game and your team won at the end. Only thing i can do is lick my wounds for this weekend and root for michigan state next week.........and every other big ten team to beat michigan. lol.