• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KronwallCRUNCH

Stanton Strikes again

Rate this topic

Yeah, if he performs well against Michigan and Ohio State, and the Spartans win at least one of those games, he has to be considered.

I have no doubt that he will play well. Stanton is the most valuable player in NCAA Divison I football. Michigan State needs Stanton to be healthy in these games and the rest of the season.

Don't forget the difference in the game after Stanton left the Michigan-Michigan State game last year. Game would have been a different outcome had Stanton remained in the game.

Nope, he still hasn't played anywhere a good defense..........

can you even speak english?

If Notre Dame had such a poor defense, then how come Michigan couldn't move the ball against the irish. Michigan State offensively opened it up against the irish, moving the ball.

Well good luck to you against Michigan. Mr. Stanton is going to get to up close and personal with Mr. Hawk, Mr. Carpenter, Mr. Kudla and the rest of the best defense in the big ten. Should be fun, us here in Columbus are a lot more nervous about that game now than we were at the beginning of the year. That's not to say we arent still confident though.

Well good luck to you against Michigan. Mr. Stanton is going to get to up close and personal with Mr. Hawk, Mr. Carpenter, Mr. Kudla and the rest of the best defense in the big ten. Should be fun, us here in Columbus are a lot more nervous about that game now than we were at the beginning of the year. That's not to say we arent still confident though.

as a buckeye fan, let me ask you this question. What do you fear more? A Michigan State high flying offensive or a Michigan team that when you two play, the wolverines may have nothing left to play for...just a chance to ruin the buckeyes season.

can you even speak english?

If Notre Dame had such a poor defense, then how come Michigan couldn't move the ball against the irish. Michigan State offensively opened it up against the irish, moving the ball.

Michigan's offense sucks........

Michigan's offense sucks........

That's funny. A few weeks ago all you could talk about was how great Henne and Hart where, and how they, and the rest of the Michigan offense was sooooooooooooo much better than the Spartans rolleyes.gif

Hope you haven't skineed your knees jumping off the bandwagon.

That's funny. A few weeks ago all you could talk about was how great Henne and Hart where, and how they, and the rest of the Michigan offense was sooooooooooooo much better than the Spartans rolleyes.gif

no doubt. I have talked to a few other michigan football fans. They act like they don't even watch football anymore.

Can any true blue michigan fan come forward and say they will support the team, even when its down in the dumps like this?? Or can anyone tell me what is happening to Michigan this year??

That's funny.  A few weeks ago all you could talk about was how great Henne and Hart where, and how they, and the rest of the Michigan offense was sooooooooooooo much better than the Spartans rolleyes.gif

no doubt. I have talked to a few other michigan football fans. They act like they don't even watch football anymore.

Can any true blue michigan fan come forward and say they will support the team, even when its down in the dumps like this?? Or can anyone tell me what is happening to Michigan this year??

what's happening is

A. They've been hit by some pretty significant injuries (Hart, plus most of the offensive line were out against ND)

B. A lot of bad calls have gone against Michigan. In the ND game Henne scored an obvious touchdown, but it was spotted at the 1. The next play featured a botched snap, Henne dove on the ball, and ND recovered. In the Wisconsin game, the Bagers' first passt play was intercepted, but the reciver pulled the ball out of the Michigan player's hands on the ground. Ruling? Completion. Wisconsin QB fumbled the ball and Michigan recovered, but the ruling (non replay, of course) said that there was no fumble.

Guest Boss
That's funny.  A few weeks ago all you could talk about was how great Henne and Hart where, and how they, and the rest of the Michigan offense was sooooooooooooo much better than the Spartans rolleyes.gif

what's happening is

A. They've been hit by some pretty significant injuries (Hart, plus most of the offensive line were out against ND)

B. A lot of bad calls have gone against Michigan. In the ND game Henne scored an obvious touchdown, but it was spotted at the 1. The next play featured a botched snap, Henne dove on the ball, and ND recovered. In the Wisconsin game, the Bagers' first passt play was intercepted, but the reciver pulled the ball out of the Michigan player's hands on the ground. Ruling? Completion. Wisconsin QB fumbled the ball and Michigan recovered, but the ruling (non replay, of course) said that there was no fumble.

2 things that happen to EVERY TEAM EVERY YEAR....

God, It's amazing the excuses that the Michigan people make. Pure comedy...

Bad calls happen in every game from high school on up to pro... The "ref made a bad call against michigan" excuse is so old and tiresome.

Once again, not a state fan, not a UofM fan, but, UofM is the most over-rated team of the last decade. 1 good year in 97...

Quit making excuses, Michigan lost to 2 better teams that day. It's funny, a lot of people picked the badgers, cause the Aura of Michigan is starting to dwindle even more so now.

Don't make excuses, your team lost, plain and simple. Bad calls happen. Hell my college team, the one I played for, we had bad calls every game, but we NEVER used that as an excuse. We had some top players injured, and we did not use that as an excuse, we had other players step up, like all GOOD teams do. Bottom line, when we lost, we lost without excuses, we lost because of poor execution.

JUST LIKE YOUR BELOVED WOLVERINES...

what's happening is

2 things that happen to EVERY TEAM EVERY YEAR....

God, It's amazing the excuses that the Michigan people make. Pure comedy...

Bad calls happen in every game from high school on up to pro... The "ref made a bad call against michigan" excuse is so old and tiresome.

Once again, not a state fan, not a UofM fan, but, UofM is the most over-rated team of the last decade. 1 good year in 97...

Quit making excuses, Michigan lost to 2 better teams that day. It's funny, a lot of people picked the badgers, cause the Aura of Michigan is starting to dwindle even more so now.

Don't make excuses, your team lost, plain and simple. Bad calls happen. Hell my college team, the one I played for, we had bad calls every game, but we NEVER used that as an excuse. We had some top players injured, and we did not use that as an excuse, we had other players step up, like all GOOD teams do. Bottom line, when we lost, we lost without excuses, we lost because of poor execution.

JUST LIKE YOUR BELOVED WOLVERINES...

It goes to the whole "how can you tell if you have a michigan alumni at your get-together or party??......just give him a few seconds and he will let you know."

Michigan fans and alumni think that they are a level above any other school but they fail to realize that the big ten is a crap shoot now. Ohio State can win it, Iowa can win it, Purdue can win it, Wisconsin can win it, Michigan State can win it. Michigan might have a good chance at winning it but stop kidding yourself. Your team is overrated and not that good.

Mich was definitely overranked in the preseason this year. But overall you can't argue where they fall into the polls by the end of each season.

Since '97: 78-21 overall for an average of 9.8-2.6 per season. Most programs would be glad to have that kind of record. So while the "preseason" polls often favor the traditionally good teams, by the end it's usually fair.....

Thats not the Heisman you smell, thats the couches being burned.

In East Lansing, couches may go up in flames, but in Ann Arbor, it's the football program that's burning to the ground.

Still sticking to that?

I thought Stanton was exceptional for the first few weeks of the season, no doubt.

But the Michigan defense (the pressure from the line, specifically) made him look awefully human this afternoon.