Rate this topic

So its

5 Games

9 Goals

10 Assists

19 Points

Points Per Game % = 3.8

Syeeeeeen

Leads the OHL in goals, assists and points and has 4 more points than the number two scorer in the league. Not to mention the fact that McGrath also has a game at hand on him.

yea, i saw that too that he had 2g and 2a in the win, i always check the kitchener website just to see how hes doin......anyway i would bet the wings are planin on signin him for GR next year you never know if he keeps up the huge #s maybe he will end up in det

Evan McGrath had another four point night last night, with two goals and two assists in a loss. That gives him 25 points in 8 games, putting McGrath in second in the league in scoring with two games at hand on the top scorer in the OHL.

And on another note, Jakub Kindl had a goal and two assists last night. smile.gif He was the only defenceman on the team that wasn't a minus. That means Jakub has just under half his point total from last season in only 8 games. Even still, though, if he wants to be an offensive defenceman in the NHL, he's going to have to put up bigger numbers than that.