• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:11 AM

so question for you all..in my fantasy league four goalies are aviable...I dunno which one to pick..Im going to Garon but Im having second thoughts here are the choices:

Cujo
Garon
Lehtonen
Kolzig

this is my team:
Blue Bulls
link here:http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/69369

honestly just looking for some imput and adivce, not here to talk about rest of team.

Open Your Mind, and close your damn mouth.
"It's called the American Dream Because you've got to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Derek Boogaard has allowed to live. - Johnny B

#2 steafo

steafo

Jr. Prospect

• 28 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:17 AM

I would go CuJo, im biased because he has and always be my favorite goalie. But the coyotes seem to be a pretty decent team.

Washington should and will get shelled on any given night, so kolzig is out.
Lehtonen has a groin pull or something.
And who really knows about Garon.

I would pick up CuJo, Garon will probably be around for a little while longer if you change your mind.

Edited by steafo, 28 September 2005 - 11:18 AM.

#3 steafo

steafo

Jr. Prospect

• 28 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:19 AM

Nice team btw. Also if Zherdev is around i would keep an eye on him, hes a sleeper that
most of those people dont really know/care about.

#4 steafo

steafo

Jr. Prospect

• 28 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:21 AM

Sorry to triple post but i was looking through some of your available players.....Saku Koivu is still available?!?

#5 Heaton

Heaton

Oh noez

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:29 AM

Go with Lehtonen, Cujo won't do much this season.
Moral victories are for losers.

#6 Heaton

Heaton

Oh noez

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:30 AM

err wait, your #1 pick was Sidney Crosby?
Moral victories are for losers.

#7 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,869 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Seth @ September 28, 2005 - 12:11PM)
so question for you all..in my fantasy league four goalies are aviable...I dunno which one to pick..Im going to Garon but Im having second thoughts here are the choices:

Cujo
Garon
Lehtonen
Kolzig

this is my team:
Blue Bulls

honestly just looking for some imput and adivce, not here to talk about rest of team.

If you rely on these goalies to win games, for good stats etc, I'd forget about Kolzig and Cujo right away. Kolzig plays for the Caps, enough said and I don't believe in Phoenix this season. Too many new faces.

If you want to play safe, take Garon. If you want to gamble and try to hit the jackpot go with Lehtonen.
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#8 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (steafo @ September 28, 2005 - 01:19PM)
Nice team btw. Also if Zherdev is around i would keep an eye on him, hes a sleeper that
most of those people dont really know/care about.

damn right thats why I got him....so is Heatley but most people know of him. Ruutu is someone to watch.
"It's called the American Dream Because you've got to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Derek Boogaard has allowed to live. - Johnny B

#9 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Heaton @ September 28, 2005 - 01:30PM)
err wait, your #1 pick was Sidney Crosby?

ya I know I put him above Floppa. I'm banking on him playin on the same caiber as Spezza. Only he outta rake up more + playin on one of the top 2 lines.

#10 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (RyanBarnes! @ September 28, 2005 - 01:45PM)

Cujo
Garon
Lehtonen
Kolzig

this is my team:
Blue Bulls

If you rely on these goalies to win games, for good stats etc, I'd forget about Kolzig and Cujo right away. Kolzig plays for the Caps, enough said and I don't believe in Phoenix this season. Too many new faces.

If you want to play safe, take Garon. If you want to gamble and try to hit the jackpot go with Lehtonen.

ya I was leaning towards Lehtonen. How would you say their D is lookin Barnesy? I've heard differant things. I know they got a good young core with 1-2 good vets but....I dunno. I think I am gonna go with him....

#11 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,869 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (Seth @ September 28, 2005 - 01:01PM)
QUOTE (RyanBarnes! @ September 28, 2005 - 01:45PM)

Cujo
Garon
Lehtonen
Kolzig

this is my team:
Blue Bulls

ya I was leaning towards Lehtonen. How would you say their D is lookin Barnesy? I've heard differant things. I know they got a good young core with 1-2 good vets but....I dunno. I think I am gonna go with him....

The Thrashers defense is fairly deep on NHL talent, but DeVries is their most experienced blueliner. I'd say defensively they'll be okay, offensively they're in trouble. They have plenty of firepower upfront though.

The Kings defensemen are rather injury prone. I hear Norstrom is having problems with his knee again and Miller has missed a ton of games the last 2 seasons.
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#12 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:27 PM

ya see i knew it was sketchy i just didn't know how bad. Still your right it comes down to either Garon or L. Ive never been big on the Kings so Im definetly gonna with the L.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users