3 replies to this topic

#1 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:15 PM

1. Can i get it for Xbox?
2. Does it have more realistic play than EAs or ESPNs?
3. Is there a cap?
4. This years kids, are they on the rosters yet or does the user have to create players and update their own game?
5. Free agency, trading of players does it get insane like EA and ESPN or is it more grounded?
6. Worth it?
Open Your Mind, and close your damn mouth.
"It's called the American Dream Because you've got to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Derek Boogaard has allowed to live. - Johnny B

#2 youssp9

youssp9

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Seth @ October 1, 2005 - 02:15PM)
3. Is there a cap?
4. This years kids, are they on the rosters yet or does the user have to create players and update their own game?
5. Free agency, trading of players does it get insane like EA and ESPN or is it more grounded?
6. Worth it?

No, I dont think u can get it for xbox but i am still uncertain, also gamespot gave it a bad rating and gamespot is right about 9/10 times, EXCEPT FOR NHL 06. THEY GAVE IT A 7.6! mad.gif

#3 youssp9

youssp9

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Seth @ October 1, 2005 - 02:15PM)
3. Is there a cap?
6. Worth it?

No, I dont think u can get it for xbox but i am still uncertain, also gamespot gave it a bad rating and gamespot is right about 9/10 times, EXCEPT FOR NHL 06. THEY GAVE IT A 7.6! mad.gif and i got the 2005 version and it wasnt that great.

#4 TheGoonSquad0208

TheGoonSquad0208

Game on!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:26 PM

No can't get it for Xbox because its made by 989 Sports, sub company of Sony and its below average in ratings.

Edited by TheGoonSquad0208, 03 October 2005 - 10:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users