• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Michigan State Fans' Confessional

Rate this topic

HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT HAIL TO THE CONQUERING HEROES HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN THE LEADERS AND BEST HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT HAIL TO THE CONQUERING HEROES HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WEST!!!!!!!

ph34r.gif

Edited by redwings1914

but daddy...can't we win just ONE time.

lol...no love lost here.

Smith is going to be like Cooper at Ohio State: I say if he doesn't beat UM next year he gets canned....

well we cant have a GOOD coach at msu. I mean..look at Saban. John WWWWL. Smith is an average coach and its about as good as its gonna get here.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT HAIL TO THE CONQUERING LEADERS HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN THE LEADERS AND BEST HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT HAIL TO THE CONQUERING LEADERS HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WEST!!!!!!!

On the banks of the Red Cedar, Is a school that's known to all; Its specialty is winning, And those Spartans play good ball; Spartan teams are never beaten, All through the games they fight; Fight for the only colors, Green and White.

Go right through for MSU, Watch the points keep growing. Spartan teams are bound to win, They're fighting with a vim. Rah! Rah! Rah! See their team is weakening, We're going to win this game. Fight! Fight! Rah! Team, Fight Victory for MSU.

well we cant have a GOOD coach at msu. I mean..look at Saban. John WWWWL. Smith is an average coach and its about as good as its gonna get here.

I thought Saban was a really good coach, and him leaving set the program back a number of years, we still probably haven't recovered from it.

I thought Saban was a really good coach, and him leaving set the program back a number of years, we still probably haven't recovered from it.

thats what i am getting at. Saban was probably the best coach michigan state ever had. That or george perles.

thats what i am getting at. Saban was probably the best coach michigan state ever had. That or george perles.

George Perles blink.gif I suppose the fact that he took the Spartans to their only Rose Bowl appearance/victory in the last 40 years makes him "seem" good, realatively speaking. Never was a fan of his...

btw, I went to Southern Cal and witnessed the MSU victory in 1988 myself - good thing I did...may never get another chance in my lifetime... wink.gif

George Perles blink.gif I suppose the fact that he took the Spartans to their only Rose Bowl appearance/victory in the last 40 years makes him "seem" good, realatively speaking. Never was a fan of his...

btw, I went to Southern Cal and witnessed the MSU victory in 1988 myself - good thing I did...may never get another chance in my lifetime... wink.gif

that is the only reason perles is on this list so high. I mean..wayne fontes should be considered the best coach of the lions because he did take them to the playoffs a few times and ACTUALLY WON A GAME. But I seriously doubt he was that great of a coach.

lol...no love lost here.

Smith is going to be like Cooper at Ohio State: I say if he doesn't beat UM next year he gets canned....

No way JLS gets canned just for not beating UofM. He's done a great job of recruiting and coaching, and the school won't neglect what he's done.

lol...no love lost here.

No way JLS gets canned just for not beating UofM. He's done a great job of recruiting and coaching, and the school won't neglect what he's done.

I know there used to be a requirement for MSU coaches have a winning record against UM, it shows you can't win the big games (supposedly)

lol...no love lost here.

I know there used to be a requirement for MSU coaches have a winning record against UM, it shows you can't win the big games (supposedly)

yeah yeah yeah..but get the spartans against the irish...we take care of business.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT HAIL TO THE CONQUERING LEADERS HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN THE LEADERS AND BEST HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT HAIL TO THE CONQUERING LEADERS HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WEST!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not an MSU or UofM fan, but isn't it "...conquering HEROES..."?? dry.gif

If I'm wrong, I'll crawl back under my rock. If I'm right...that's just sad that you proudly sing it wrong!

Okay, I'm not an MSU or UofM fan, but isn't it "...conquering HEROES..."?? dry.gif

If I'm wrong, I'll crawl back under my rock. If I'm right...that's just sad that you proudly sing it wrong!

haha being to lazy to check what i wrote bites me again........ hehe.gif

It's heroes. A mistake I wouldn't expect for someone claiming they will be going there in a couple years.

Okay, I'm not an MSU or UofM fan, but isn't it "...conquering HEROES..."??  dry.gif

If I'm wrong, I'll crawl back under my rock.  If I'm right...that's just sad that you proudly sing it wrong!

It's heroes. A mistake I wouldn't expect for someone claiming they will be going there in a couple years.

i am a spartan fan....and even i know its HEROES. Kinda disrespectful when you post a fight song for a school and get it posted incorrectly.

The new polls are out.

So, MSU beats ND, who beat UM, but then MSU loses to UM. Who goes where?

Survey says...

AP Poll

12: Notre Dame

19: MSU

21: UM

USA Today

24: UM

michigan state still has a better overall record than michigan...hence why michigan state is higher than michigan. Pollsters love notre dame..thats why they are always high when they are no different than a lot of other teams.

The new polls are out.

So, MSU beats ND, who beat UM, but then MSU loses to UM.  Who goes where?

Survey says...

AP Poll

21: UM

USA Today

24: UM

michigan state still has a better overall record than michigan...hence why michigan state is higher than michigan. Pollsters love notre dame..thats why they are always high when they are no different than a lot of other teams.

that's the problem with college football no playoffs so everything is subjective (I still find the strength of schedule thing laughable since when they do that part noone has played yet) all the other college sports have a playoff series

I had to laugh at this thread after seeing a MSU fan during the game with a shirt that said 'WHO'S THE *****?' LOL still you! tongue.gif

I was sitting right next to the section for Michigan fans, and before the game a few of them unrolled a big banner that said "Still Arrogant."

That pretty much sums up Michigan fans.