• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Michigan State Fans' Confessional

Rate this topic

Okay, I'm not an MSU or UofM fan, but isn't it "...conquering HEROES..."??   dry.gif

If I'm wrong, I'll crawl back under my rock.  If I'm right...that's just sad that you proudly sing it wrong!

It's heroes. A mistake I wouldn't expect for someone claiming they will be going there in a couple years.

i am a spartan fan....and even i know its HEROES. Kinda disrespectful when you post a fight song for a school and get it posted incorrectly.

hey.....i was typing it out.......and i often (many of you on this site know this) mess things up when typing.......

You would never EVER catch me singing it wrong

I was sitting right next to the section for Michigan fans, and before the game a few of them unrolled a big banner that said "Still Arrogant."

That pretty much sums up Michigan fans.

That pretty much sums up why I dislike Michigan fans.

Most of them.

I usually go for the non-offensive T-shirts, that why if we lose I don't look like a horse's ass. Like this past game we made it to say "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning."

I was sitting right next to the section for Michigan fans, and before the game a few of them unrolled a big banner that said "Still Arrogant."

That pretty much sums up why I dislike Michigan fans.

Most of them.

I usually go for the non-offensive T-shirts, that why if we lose I don't look like a horse's ass. Like this past game we made it to say "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning."

I agree with not liking the more offensive "your team sucks" tee shirts. I prefer to plug positively for my own team...

That said, I've sat next a few "Muck Fichigan" shirts myself - funny the first millisecond you see it - juvenile and stupid from that point on....

Kind of akin to the occasional "Red Wings Suck" bumper stickers I still see combing Denver. You wouldn't want to opt for anything like "Avalanche 2001 Stanley Cup Champions" ...stupid.

This is one Michigan fan who was rooting for MSU this past Saturday. It might have been our best shot to get rid of Lloyd Carr.

I had a dream. And in that dream, there was a bus. This bus was carrying Lloyd Carr, Joey Harrington, Matt Millen, the entire Ford family, Pat Swilling, Scott Mitchell, Chris Claiborne, Tim Cheveldae, Petr Klima, Anders Erikkson, Andre Ware, Bryant Westbrook, Aaron Gibson, every member of the Detroit Tigers since about 1990, and Darko Milicic. I woke up before the dream ended, but when I think that the dream would have concluded with the bus going over a cliff, I feel better.

biggrin.gif Yup that's us. I was feeling pretty down after Wisconsin, now I've got the swagger back.

Seriously though, it was a good game, MSU played a damn good game and are still a damn good team even with the one loss.

I can't believe all the bitching about Carr.

Michigan has been unranked a total of five weeks while Carr has been head coach.

Four of those weeks were the beginning of the 1998 season, in which Michigan won the Big Ten title after opening the season 0-2.

Carr's teams have also been ranked in the top ten almost 70 total weeks since he took over in 1995. That's basically one full year of every two.

And can you name another program that went seven years until this month without being unranked? I can't think of one.

I can't believe all the bitching about Carr.

Michigan has been unranked a total of five weeks while Carr has been head coach.

Four of those weeks were the beginning of the 1998 season, in which Michigan won the Big Ten title after opening the season 0-2.

Carr's teams have also been ranked in the top ten almost 70 total weeks since he took over in 1995. That's basically one full year of every two.

And can you name another program that went seven years until this month without being unranked? I can't think of one.

miami!!!

My favorite ones I saw this weekend were the "s***faced Saturday" ones

Where were you tailgating?

My favorite ones I saw this weekend were the "s***faced Saturday" ones

Where were you tailgating?

We were on the south east corner of the tennis courts. I get a spot for every tailgate. Now that they have this LAME lottery, I was afraid I wouldn't get one, but thank God I did.

It was fantastic. My new favorite people are the 10 o'clock shot group, if you've seen them.