• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
darko99

Can Notre Dame upset the Trojans?

Rate this topic

For those of you that don't know, I'm a HUGE Notre Dame fan. THis season has been great, I actually even didn't really mind the loss to MSU becaue of the way ND came back from way down and almost won in OT. Charlie Weis seems to have the Notre Dame offense clicking. The question is, can all of Weis's planning give the Irish enough of an edge to upset USC? I think that with the week off, the Irish may be able to upset USC. WHile they are heavy under dogs, I give ND a 50/50 shot at winning. The biggest problem I see is ND stopping the high powered Trojan offense.

I give Notre Dame a 10% shot, and only because of their coach.

USC will run the ball right down their throat. If that doesnt work they have the best college QB with a compliment of great receivers.

Oh by the way, that USC defense is the most under rated in the country. They practice against the best offense in the country every week and they can flat shut you down.

Don't forget that USC plays Arizona this week. USC will be looking ahead to the Irish. The wildcats can go to USC and dominate. Arizona is the most underrated PAC-10 team and they gave the trojans a run for their money last year, losing a close game in 49-9. Don't let the score fool you either, the wildcats played their hearts out all day. Come on Arizona!! Anyone else giving them a shot???

Me neither. Arizona will be out of the game at kickoff. USC wins by 50+!!!!

For those of you that don't know, I'm a HUGE Notre Dame fan. THis season has been great, I actually even didn't really mind the loss to MSU becaue of the way ND came back from way down and almost won in OT. Charlie Weis seems to have the Notre Dame offense clicking. The question is, can all of Weis's planning give the Irish enough of an edge to upset USC? I think that with the week off, the Irish may be able to upset USC. WHile they are heavy under dogs, I give ND a 50/50 shot at winning. The biggest problem I see is ND stopping the high powered Trojan offense.

They just need to do what they did against Michigan;

Injure the 'one of the nation's best' RB early on...get a couple blown calls in their favor late.

If that happens, they'll win.

Guest Boss
Don't forget that USC plays Arizona this week. USC will be looking ahead to the Irish. The wildcats can go to USC and dominate. Arizona is the most underrated PAC-10 team and they gave the trojans a run for their money last year, losing a close game in 49-9. Don't let the score fool you either, the wildcats played their hearts out all day. Come on Arizona!! Anyone else giving them a shot???

Listen up A S S H O L E,

My cats will beat SC... It's the game we've been waiting for........

Hell, when I played at UA, nobody thought that we would beat Nebraska in the holiday bowl.. Nobody gave us a chance in hell, and let me tell you, the holiday bowl ring is very nice...

Memo to those waiting for SC to get beat. The only team that beats USC this year is USC. They are F------ LOADED! Pete Carroll is by far the best coach in college football. Remember, this is an NFL mind in a minor league (from the NFL). He knows how to rah-rah his kids.

You might want to UA 25-30 points at USC. No disrespect to the Cats. They can Bear Down on SC come basketball season.

Guest Boss
Memo to those waiting for SC to get beat. The only team that beats USC this year is USC. They are F------ LOADED! Pete Carroll is by far the best coach in college football. Remember, this is an NFL mind in a minor league (from the NFL). He knows how to rah-rah his kids.

You might want to UA 25-30 points at USC. No disrespect to the Cats. They can Bear Down on SC come basketball season.

Pete is a great college coach. He was an awful NFL coach. He will even tell you that himself. He has said it on numerous occasions.

With that said, I am no dummy. I know how sick SC is, but, no matter what, I have to cheer for my squad.. It hurts sometimes, but, damnit, I will never turn my back on them.

Yeah, and we will beat that ass come college hoops time. I am skeptical this season though, without Salim, we loose the clutch shooter. Granted, he played like ass against Illinois.

Injure the 'one of the nation's best' RB early on...get a couple blown calls in their favor late.

The injury to Hart was unfortunate, but don't forget that McKnight, the Irish's best receiver was also hurt in the second. Both plays were clean hits, it's just part of football. As for the calls, they weren't blown calls, they were reviewed numerous times and the right call was made. No question. Go make some sour wine with your sour grapes. tongue.gif

Don't forget that USC plays Arizona this week. USC will be looking ahead to the Irish. The wildcats can go to USC and dominate. Arizona is the most underrated PAC-10 team and they gave the trojans a run for their money last year, losing a close game in 49-9. Don't let the score fool you either, the wildcats played their hearts out all day. Come on Arizona!!  Anyone else giving them a shot???

Listen up A S S H O L E,

My cats will beat SC... It's the game we've been waiting for........

Hell, when I played at UA, nobody thought that we would beat Nebraska in the holiday bowl.. Nobody gave us a chance in hell, and let me tell you, the holiday bowl ring is very nice...

I'll believe it when I see it. Sorry A S S H O L E ....but the cats should stick to basketball.

still crying over spilled milk.

If Michigan State had a kicker whom could kick....say....a 23 yard field goal, you would be crying over that game too.

ITS OVER....DEAL WITH IT!!!

If Michigan State had a kicker whom could kick....say....a 23 yard field goal, you would be crying over that game too.

yep if's don't win.If the lions had great players tehy might win too

yep if's don't win.If the lions had great players tehy might win too

The Lions would still lose some how, some way. It's the what I call the curse of BS. Sometime I'll go more into it.

Yes, because had Michigan State's kicker made the kick, Rivas would have missed his?

Your logic makes a much sense as "Hull's goal in the 99 finals shouldn't have counted, therefore Buffalo should have won the Cup, even though games six would still be tied in overtime and Dallas would have a 3-2 series lead"

Oh..and if Rivas hit the FG at the end of regulation, the game never goes to overtime. So YOU quit crying. Michigan beat MSU fair and square...when's the last time MSU beat Michigan like that? huh.gif

Yes, because had Michigan State's kicker made the kick, Rivas would have missed his?

Your logic makes a much sense as "Hull's goal in the 99 finals shouldn't have counted, therefore Buffalo should have won the Cup, even though games six would still be tied in overtime and Dallas would have a 3-2 series lead"

Oh..and if Rivas hit the FG at the end of regulation, the game never goes to overtime. So YOU quit crying. Michigan beat MSU fair and square...when's the last time MSU beat Michigan like that? huh.gif

the "chuck it to duckett" play.

I am not crying over the game. I was the first in line to congratulate michigan. Michigan State has only themselves to blame for the game. They blew tons of missed opportunites to take control and win the game.

...when's the last time MSU beat Michigan like that? huh.gif

the "chuck it to duckett" play.

HAHAHA! Again! This stuff is comedy GOLD!

You know, because at State each second on the clock counts as three, right?