• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Michigan Sucks.

Rate this topic

there's always the TOILET BOWL!!!

Sure, but just remember that this toilet bowl team beat your MSU team smile.gif

I notice your team choked today as well...something that can not be said by Michigan.

Edited by dallas27

Sure, but just remember that this toilet bowl team beat your MSU team smile.gif

I notice your team choked today as well...something that can not be said by Michigan.

no doubt the team choked. The coaches blew that game for michigan state.

What I meant by my last post was that I KNEW they'd win! Now like Lloyd said LET'S WIN TWO IN A ROW!

Now if only we could beat unranked Big Ten opponents...

at iowa is a tough game....if there ever was a way to spark a team tho, it was to win a nailbitter game in the closing minutes like michigan just did. Hats off to michigan in a big win today.

What I meant by my last post was that I KNEW they'd win! Now like Lloyd said LET'S WIN TWO IN A ROW!

at iowa is a tough game....if there ever was a way to spark a team tho, it was to win a nailbitter game in the closing minutes like michigan just did. Hats off to michigan in a big win today.

It was a great win but I thought the MSU victory would be the spark this team needed and it sadly, was not. Now that the elation of the Penn State victory is subsiding, Iowa is looming very large next Saturday. I don't know if this game will be the spark Michigan needs but it certainly will help more than a demoralizing loss would have going into Iowa.

I love my team, but that's it. 18-10 Penn State...we're done. Hopefully we'll make a bowl this year.

Yup - we tried to lose that one there at the end again. But somehow the fates decided to put some good fortune in our hands at the last second. I really think Henne was down before the Penn State guy took the ball from him for those 8 points - the thing that really ticked me off was that they didn't even review it???

Carr has issues with the end of games this year: should have won both Wisc and Minn - those were both end of game melt-downs. I'm glad they pulled it out - exciting end this time. I think Henne is good - hopefully he'll get all of the mistakes out of the way this year.....

the thing that really ticked me off was that they didn't even review it???

I really think they need to let the coaches be able to challenge calls rather than hope the football gods (it seems that way sometimes) decide whether or not to challenge it. At best, you take a timeout and win the decision but you're still out a timeout.

Closing minutes??

Closing Second!

Did anyone other than me catch that Carr had to argue two seconds back onto the clock with around 30 seconds to go (pretty important couple of seconds...)

Did anyone other than me catch that Carr had to argue two seconds back onto the clock with around 30 seconds to go (pretty important couple of seconds...)

I knew it was important as it happened (2 seconds added to 28 remaining seconds is obviously big) but I realized the winning play wouldn't have even taken place without those seconds only after the game was over.

Had to work during most of the Michigan game today. The riots in Toledo blocked any of the first half I would have seen...my dad (diehard Michigan fan) was too pissed when Penn State scored to watch the ending....haha poor bastard. You guys finally had one go your way. Congrats, the way this season is going, you Michigan fans should skip watching next week's game and watch in 2 weeks.

Had to work during most of the Michigan game today. The riots in Toledo blocked any of the first half I would have seen...my dad (diehard Michigan fan) was too pissed when Penn State scored to watch the ending....haha poor bastard. You guys finally had one go your way. Congrats, the way this season is going, you Michigan fans should skip watching next week's game and watch in 2 weeks.

I agree. I am not surprised that Michigan beat Penn State. I am surprised that the game was close....very close. Going to Iowa is no easy task. Michigan has to win this next game or its time to pack your bags for the Motor City Bowl.

I became a fan of all his other teams (Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, Pistons, etc.) but I guess it never felt right to like Michigan. Its fun anyway, I wear my "F*%& Michigan" shirt around the house and he threatens to kill me in my sleep, only kidding of course.

thats not nice. where do i get a F*%& Michigan" shirt ?? lol biggrin.gif

Must be a "non-suck" day for you huh redwings1914? wink.gif

UM had their fair share of trouble today vs the Hawkeyes. Hart out is always a bad sign. Henne had his signature pick - but I was impressed on how they fought to beat the odds again this time. They seem to be closing out tight games better than earlier in the season....

One more win and we're "toilet-bowl" eligible! Whoo-hoo. wink.gif

Must be a "non-suck" day for you huh redwings1914? wink.gif

UM had their fair share of trouble today vs the Hawkeyes. Hart out is always a bad sign. Henne had his signature pick - but I was impressed on how they fought to beat the odds again this time. They seem to be closing out tight games better than earlier in the season....

One more win and we're "toilet-bowl" eligible! Whoo-hoo. wink.gif

I would normally say I'm not worried too much about Northwestern as our next game, but holy hell did they spank MSU yesterday. I hope our offense can keep up next week.

Must be a "non-suck" day for you huh redwings1914?  wink.gif

One more win and we're "toilet-bowl" eligible! Whoo-hoo.  wink.gif

I would normally say I'm not worried too much about Northwestern as our next game, but holy hell did they spank MSU yesterday. I hope our offense can keep up next week.

Michigan State is in a world of hurt now. They are self-destructing on themselves. After all,

Michigan State Football Team = Detroit Lions