• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TimeBinder

Hackert

Rate this topic

Hi!

so here the stats of his career: Hackert

I saw him last year in some games..I´m especially happy, that he could play for ,,my" wings..

I think he´s a great player, but he won´t play on the nhl level. We will see how he´s playing in the AHL...

regards from Germany

go wings go!!

I was at the Griffins opener, and he didn't really get alot of ice-time. He showed flashes of good hands and puck skills, but didnt have any great chances. I'm sure he's still a little rusty from his injury and might still be getting in shape. Lets hope he gets it together, from what I hear, he could be a good one. He's still young too.

I really hope Hackert has a great year. It would be nice to see him play with the Wings next year. I wish we could have signed Ledin too. He seemed to have done very well in the SEL. He did better then Samuelsson did, while Samuelsson did play in the NHL before, I think he could have been another steal for the Wings. Right now Ledin has 3 goals and 2 assists in 5 games, which is tied for 21st and is 5 points back of first. He also has registered 10 PIM.

Again I would really like to see Hackert have a great year and hopefully play with the year.

No one seems to talk about him. All I've heard are good things, not great, but good. A good third liner poss 2ND: but thats what you need in the playoffs.

He's probably going to have to make it as a scoring line forward. His speed is undeniable. He's got skills too. But I've read that he's not strong enough and that he doesn't have the mindset to excel as a defensive forward.

Like lots of Wings forwards, it's scoring line or bust.

I really hope Hackert has a great year.  It would be nice to see him play with the Wings next year.  I wish we could have signed Ledin too.  He seemed to have done very well in the SEL.  He did better then Samuelsson did, while Samuelsson did play in the NHL before, I think he could have been another steal for the Wings.  Right now Ledin has 3 goals and 2 assists in 5 games, which is tied for 21st and is 5 points back of first.  He also has registered 10 PIM.

Again I would really like to see Hackert have a great year and hopefully play with the  year.

LOL everything you said I hope we do it.

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifocto.gifocto.gif

Edited by 8888

He's probably going to have to make it as a scoring line forward. His speed is undeniable. He's got skills too. But I've read that he's not strong enough and that he doesn't have the mindset to excel as a defensive forward.

Like lots of Wings forwards, it's scoring line or bust.

I also understand that he's a diabetic, which makes it even tougher. But hey, Bobby Clarke was also a diabetic, and we all know how good he was.

AUF WIEDERSEHEN, MICHAEL

December 8, 2005 - GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - The Grand Rapids Griffins on Thursday announced that the Detroit Red Wings have reassigned left wing Michael Hackert to the Frankfurt Lions of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL).

The 24-year-old native of Heilbronn, Germany, made his North American debut with the Griffins this season, contributing three assists and 14 penalty minutes in 16 games.

Hackert’s return to his native country may help facilitate his selection to Germany’s team for the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy. He was a star in the DEL with Frankfurt from 2003-05, totaling 29 goals and 31 assists for 60 points in 100 games.

News @ http://griffinshockey.com/newsroom/news/?id=4286

He´s a great player but I think he´s not good enough for the AHL. All beginnings are difficult-no question but this is not the right time for him. He´s only 24 years old...but...the time is running if he´ll comeback in northamerica..maybe too late?we will see..

greetings from hangover (hanover)

bye

Edited by Shanahan14Germany