• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
norrisnick

Hudler is on fire!

Rate this topic

I belive Babcock did motivate him(I posted a thread on this). He was playing poorly in TC and pre-season; then Babcock had a little chat with him and that night he scored his first goal. Ever since he's been lighting the lamp.

Ah, that was your thread! Something about was Babcock too tough on him right? That was great. Now we know the answer! biggrin.gif No he was not too tough on him and Hudler is obviously tough enough to take it and do something about it. I don't care about size or speed anymore. You can by size or speed anywhere, but that rarely means size or speed will get the job done. This kid has something extra (call it heart or whatever) and I think we are going to see more of it. Bravo Jiri.

I prefer Jiri the Small. Goes well with Jiri the Large. Here's hoping we get a decade plus out of those two.

peace

do you mean as in "Of Men and Mice" or the duo from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome" huh.gif

I prefer Jiri the Small.  Goes well with Jiri the Large.  Here's hoping we get a decade plus out of those two.

peace

do you mean as in "Of Men and Mice" or the duo from "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome" huh.gif

I just mean we have two Jiri's. One's huge and the other tiny. Kinda like Vlad the Impaler. I like those kinds of titles. Just a name and a descriptor.

peace

I prefer Jiri the Small.  Goes well with Jiri the Large.  Here's hoping we get a decade plus out of those two.

peace

I just mean we have two Jiri's. One's huge and the other tiny. Kinda like Vlad the Impaler. I like those kinds of titles. Just a name and a descriptor.

peace

I prefer Jiri the Great to Jiri the Large.

Kinda goes better with his ability, while still suggesting size.

Or how about we go with..

Regular Jiri and Biggie-sized Jiri...

No?

peace

peace

No?

Hmm. like super heros, no. Super Jiri and the Hoodlum, I guess because he's smaller Hudler would be the side kick? Thoughts?

peace

peace

No?

See, I'm hoping both will be great therefore the "Great" would just be confusing. tongue.gif

peace

peace

peace

No?

See, I'm hoping both will be great therefore the "Great" would just be confusing. tongue.gif

peace

How about Jiri the Mighty?

peace

peace

No?

peace

How about Jiri the Mighty?

For the big one or small one? When I hear mighty I think mouse. tongue.gif

peace

How bout trade Jiri Hudler, Lilja, Mowers and and a 3rd rounder to the Rangers for the following:

Alexandre Giroux

Chad Wiseman

Bruce GRAHAM

I don't think there's any chance they'd do that, Lilja and Mowers have little to no trade value and Hudler doesn't warrent that much of a return. In the new NHL, Jiri Hudler could get back along the lines of a high 2nd round low 1st round draft pick.

Edited by Heaton