• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
detroit313

who will win the cup?

Rate this topic

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say the Flyers. They'll be ready come the post season. Ottawa looks pretty good too. If Hasek can stay healthy and alert, they've got a shot as well.

I dont think the Flyers will do anything...their 2nd and 3rd lines sure havent. Forsberg is bound to get injured and Hatcher is worthless.

I agree with you on Ottawa, but Hasek staying healthy is a BIG "if".

I dont think the Flyers will do anything...their 2nd and 3rd lines sure havent. Forsberg is bound to get injured and Hatcher is worthless.

I agree with you on Ottawa, but Hasek staying healthy is a BIG "if".

That's the whole point. How many would have guessed Tampa Bay last season? Philadelphia has the talent for sure, just need to get it together. The big question mark is Esche.

I'd have to place my bet on Ottawa, now that they have a great veteran goalie to anchor them through what is normally considered their dissapearing stage I.E. They also seem to be the only team that has only gotten stronger in every aspect of it's game since the last season.

Wings...great all-around team

anyones a great all-around team when you play st.louis,chicago and columbus every week

IF the playoffs started now i would say Ottawa..i hate to admit it but its true...but in the long run im gonna say the leafs if they get everything clicking

Edited by leafs OWN all

Philadelphia doesnt have a chance

Here is what I think

West

Detroit

Nashville

Vancover

Ducks (only if they get going)

Los Angeles

East

NY Rangers

Ottawa

Tampa Bay

Florida

Montreal

thats laughable..how can you not have toronto in their?? we have owned every single one of those teams cept ottawa(they've kicked our asses so far this year but first two games were awesome) and tampa cuz we havent played em..but come on man...

Oh and dont forget Calgary in the West..you know their gonna be there..

Edited by leafs OWN all

I got my money on Ottawa. They really do have a strong team in almost every aspect of the game. Not only do they have the skill that they've had for years now, but a guy like McGrattan will help with the grit they've so desperately needed in the past. Even more important than the presence of McGrattan is that of Chris Neil. Not only is he a tough guy, but now he is a key contributor to that offence. The defence is near impeccable, and it all comes down to whether or not Hasek's groin holds up. That's the biggest risk on the Sens' roster right now.