• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
3Hasek9

Lions suck so bad...

Rate this topic

It the Tampa reversal hadn't happened, and the Williams fumble reviewed hadn't been botched..I can't imagine that an article like that would even exist.

Ehhh, even so they wouldn't be any better than mediocre, at least with Joey still at qb.

*edit* "Harrington doesn't have to redirect protections as many quarterbacks do. Raiola does it. I hear Raiola has been handling the "check with me" calls. There was an instance in Sunday's game in which the play clock was about to expire and a teammate had to call a timeout."

Now that is sad...

Edited by dallas27

Ehhh, even so they wouldn't be any better than mediocre, at least with Joey still at qb.

*edit* "Harrington doesn't have to redirect protections as many quarterbacks do. Raiola does it. I hear Raiola has been handling the "check with me" calls. There was an instance in Sunday's game in which the play clock was about to expire and a teammate had to call a timeout."

Now that is sad...

And even with all the problems they've had with reviews and Joey and the injury issues...

They are still in first in the division and have been so since day one.

Now that is sad...

And even with all the problems they've had with reviews and Joey and the injury issues...

For Now....... dry.gif

Yea, especially when you consider that the Lions division is like the toughest in the league :/

Their whole division is a joke...

Joey Harrington said Lions fans will not run him out of town. During Sunday's Lions game at Ford Field, the crowd chanted "Joey sucks!" "They will not break me," Harrington declared Tuesday. "I'm not gonna quit. They will have to drag me out of here. I know I'm still a good football player."

"I know I'm still a good football player."

And he and his family are the only ones that actually believe that. If he knows he's such a good football player why the hell isn't he making stuff happen out there?

*edit* I'd expect for Joey to play the first half and if he doesn't fare well in comes Garcia. I just don't think they would start Garcia outright unless they make the decision pre-game and not make it public.

Edited by dallas27

Garcia started and it was a welcomed surprise. Despite not having ANY chemistry or timing with any of the recievers out there, although there aren't too many to choose from right now, he's completing passes and MAKING plays happen. His scramble and pass to Mike Williams would have never happened if Joey is in there. And Garcia actually got 7 points up on the board by scrambling it...all in all I'm pretty impressed so far.

Despite my disliking for Joey I sorta feel for the guy when I see him on the sidelines, he's a nice guy and always addresses the media despite what the questions are, unfortunately that won't make him into a good qb though...

Edited by dallas27

The Lions at 3-3 look like a sure fire playoff team in the NFC North.

.... I would wait until we get more detailed reports on the states of Dre' Bly and Shaun Rogers before making any statements like that...

Lions will do better than 6-10.

Came within a point of beating Carolina (preseason super bowl contender), and a BS reversal screwed them out of a win against Tampa (then undefeated, now 5-1). They should be 4-2 right now and tied for second in the conference behind Seattle's 5-2.

I just have this feeling in my gut that the Tampa BS could cost us the division and a playoff spot.

Chicago is the only real threat in the division right now, the Lions have to many winnable games for the Vikes and the Pack to catch up. Detroit is the better team out of the two. As long as the defense sorta steps it up now that Bly is out 3-4 weeks (not sure about Big Baby) and the offense gets going I don't see why they can't win it. I think we're gonna see KJ start having some big games as the offense and o-line will step it up now that they know they have a qb in that can win and make plays.

Rivers might be on the top of the list for qb next year unless they decide to go with Orvlosky.

Edited by dallas27