• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Will Hudler be here by the end of the year?

Rate this topic

Not too sure if you can afford to leave him down or afford to bring him up -- maybe he could spark a third line. Seriously pucks are bouncing off Samuelson into the net -- he won't keep it up which may give Hudler a shot. I am still skeptical of Hudlers ability to handle NHL hockey with his small stature, nice start for him though.

nice start for him though.

12 goals ... 8 games ... helluva nice start ... i'd like to see him and filp really develop down there this year and be able to handle the big hits, and give them both their shot next year ...

being not too far from Milwaukee I am going to go see the grifs every time they play the admirals ... which is four games ... kinda stoked and hope the griffs keep up the good play ...

i really dont understand why everyone keeps saying that hudler is too small for the nhl. with the game opening up a bit this season, i think his size wont be a big issue.

also, brian gionta is smaller than hudler (gionta is listed as 5'7" but i used to see him on the campus of boston college and he looked shorter than that) and gionta has done well in his career. gionta has 10 points so far this season, a lot more than some larger players have.

of course there will be some adjustment once hudler gets to the nhl but i dont think he'll be a bust.

i really dont understand why everyone keeps saying that hudler is too small for the nhl. with the game opening up a bit this season, i think his size wont be a big issue.

also, brian gionta is smaller than hudler (gionta is listed as 5'7" but i used to see him on the campus of boston college and he looked shorter than that) and gionta has done well in his career. gionta has 10 points so far this season, a lot more than some larger players have.

of course there will be some adjustment once hudler gets to the nhl but i dont think he'll be a bust.

All the guys smaller than Hudler in the big show are also considerably faster than him. I think he'll make it but he'll have to be a lot more slippery since he can't skate by and around all of the big boys. He'll have to be smarter than the rest.

peace

Nill and the Wings are looking for a way to bring him up if they find a good opportunity. But the way our forwards are playing there is no one they can sit down in order to bring Jiri up. My guess is next scoring line player that doesn't get a point in three games gets scratched. tongue.gif

peace

Should trade this guy. He is useless unless he has the puck. He cant skate. He's lazy and he only plays when he feels like it. He goes off the ice when the other team turns it over and breaks out...I could see him scoring 40 points for the Wings and then turning around wanting 4 mil a year. He probably has some good trade value right now due to the numbers he is putting up. I say trade the Battle Troll, and get us some picks...