• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jagr68

jagr68

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:45 PM

That's pretty much it. At their last game, it was reported 9 teams had scouts watching the Pens game. Two of the scouts were from teams the Pens won't even play this year.

With the team doing this bad, I wouldn't doubt a possible trade. They need a defensive defenseman. Firing the coach wouldn't be a bad idea either.

#2 Barnes52

Barnes52

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:06 PM

what teams were watching?

#3 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (jagr68 @ October 26, 2005 - 04:45PM)
That's pretty much it.  At their last game, it was reported 9 teams had scouts watching the Pens game.  Two of the scouts were from teams the Pens won't even play this year. 

With the team doing this bad, I wouldn't doubt a possible trade.  They need a defensive defenseman.  Firing the coach wouldn't be a bad idea either.

i'm praying that kenny wasn't there. That's all we need is kenny thinking he can save money by letting lids go and "replacing" him with gonchar. Although i'd love to have tarnstrom. (but for next to nothing if we could get him.)

Edited by theman19, 26 October 2005 - 05:06 PM.

#4 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:10 PM

sorry to double post, but it occurs to me that carolina desperatly needs a good defencemen. If they get one and staal, ward, and stillman keep producing you might see carolina win the south east if atlanta and florida are racked with injuries all year.