710 replies to this topic

#121 Jedi

Jedi

Christmastime is buzzing in my skull...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:40 AM

user posted image

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

And they call him Sandy Claws!

#122 gsusluvshockey

gsusluvshockey

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:12 PM

*edit*
Stupid German website!

Edited by gsusluvshockey, 20 November 2005 - 01:14 PM.

Hockey is 90% mental. The other half is physical.
http://www.letsgowin...?act=boardrules

#123 gsusluvshockey

gsusluvshockey

1st Line All-Star

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:16 PM

user posted image

Edited by gsusluvshockey, 20 November 2005 - 01:21 PM.

Hockey is 90% mental. The other half is physical.
http://www.letsgowin...?act=boardrules

#124 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:33 AM

user posted image

"And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last, for the ruler of this Christmas land,

is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice, least, that's what I've come to understand.

And I've also heard it told, that he's something to behold, like a lobster, huge and red!

When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on, carting bulging sacks with his big great arms, that is so I've heard it said.

And on a dark cold night, under full moon light, he flies into a fog like a vulture in the sky!

#125 dallas27

dallas27

It worked with Hossa, now it's Ilya's turn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:48 PM

user posted image

Ducati

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#126 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:41 PM

On ice...
user posted image

#127 Lidstrom Rules

Lidstrom Rules

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:33 PM

user posted image
ontariowingsfan is soooooooo my girl
I said, "Even though you know what you know, I know that I'm ready to leave 'cus you're making feel like I've never been born." ~John Lennon

#128 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:37 PM

user posted image
"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#129 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:39 PM

Well... If it's good on anything 'cept rocks...
user posted image

#130 MSUDoubleJ19

MSUDoubleJ19

Mmm, pancakes.

• HoF Booster
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:18 PM

user posted image
And I wonder
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again

#131 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:18 PM

user posted image
This could go on for awhile... laugh.gif

#132 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:29 PM

user posted image
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#133 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:47 PM

user posted image

#134 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:20 PM

user posted image
No gas, no chainsaw.
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#135 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 08:11 PM

Better Hummer, even less gas...
user posted image

#136 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 02:30 AM

user posted image

Why use a Hummer, when you can travel in STYLE.
"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#137 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 01:12 PM

Tanks... Helicopters... Evil Twin Brothers... Nuclear Equiped Walking Battle Tanks... Nothing could stop Solid Snake.
user posted image
(If you're not a gamer, you won't understand...)

#138 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:07 PM

user posted image

#139 Wings3:16

Wings3:16

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:11 PM

user posted image

Depends who you ask I guess biggrin.gif
Wings in 2013...Bring the Cup back to Hockeytown!

#140 Jedi

Jedi

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:50 PM

There's no cooler gangster than Tony Montana...
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users