• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Hawks want to trade Bulin

Rate this topic

the only team that would even remotely (and i do mean remotely) make sense is st. louis. This team has zero on the goalie scale but i don't think there even close to having the cap space to grab him.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team, they pissed and moaned about teams like Detroit and their spending, get a cap, then Chicago goes out and spends like drunken sailors. Their number one FA prize lays a big egg, and Detroit is even more successful, how can you not love the irony. No one could write this stuff any better...I live in Chicago, and hate the few fans that follow the Blackhawks, I love rubbing it in their faces

Couldn't happen to a nicer team, they pissed and moaned about teams like Detroit and their spending, get a cap, then Chicago goes out and spends like drunken sailors. Their number one FA prize lays a big egg, and Detroit is even more successful, how can you not love the irony. No one could write this stuff any better...I live in Chicago, and hate the few fans that follow the Blackhawks, I love rubbing it in their faces

sure it could have,..if that nicer team was colorado.

Thats what you get for overpaying him.....

Do we have a link?

That is such a stupid rumor created by some fool -- you don't sign a guy only to get fickle after a month. Business is not conducted that way. How anybody can take such garbage seriously is even more stupid. Nothing at all against the messenger for the record -- but that is as dumb as Pitt wanting to dump guys and Dallas shopping Turco. SILLY! We have a cap! You just don't drop guys for a bad week, month or season without getting stung. Some need a reality check or to learn the new aspect of the NHL. *hurls*

boy ain't that the truth!

Thats what you get for overpaying him.....

Do we have a link?

That is such a stupid rumor created by some fool -- you don't sign a guy only to get fickle after a month. Business is not conducted that way. How anybody can take such garbage seriously is even more stupid. Nothing at all against the messenger for the record -- but that is as dumb as Pitt wanting to dump guys and Dallas shopping Turco. SILLY! We have a cap! You just don't drop guys for a bad week, month or season without getting stung. Some need a reality check or to learn the new aspect of the NHL. *hurls*

Sorry thought I posted it already.....

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Hockey/200...294543-sun.html

Thanks for the linky 1914.

This author has no clue what he is writing about (he's almost as bad as Kara Yorio) -- he finds a struggling team and creates some jibberish about some players. Mark my words, the minute Detroit drops four in a row the guy will feed on that and write how Lidstrom is finished, Datsyuk wants out and they want to shop Shanahan because he is UFA next summer. Eric Goddard is the Isles most popular player with many fans buying his jersey -- they'd be stupid to get rid of him.

I got one:

Khabibulin and Daze to the Blues.

Lalime and Tkachuk to the Hawks.

None of those guys have been too impressive this season, a change of scenery would probably help all of them. And the salary number is fairly close...Blues end up taking on a little more, but their payroll is only around 30 I think.

I got one:

Khabibulin and Daze to the Blues.

Lalime and Tkachuk to the Hawks.

None of those guys have been too impressive this season, a change of scenery would probably help all of them. And the salary number is fairly close...Blues end up taking on a little more, but their payroll is only around 30 I think.

Wouldn't do much for the Blues. Daze is injured and Khabibulin or Lalime doesn't make a whole lot of difference for a team with many weaknesses like the Blues.

Thanks for the linky 1914.

This author has no clue what he is writing about (he's almost as bad as Kara Yorio) -- he finds a struggling team and creates some jibberish about some players. Mark my words, the minute Detroit drops four in a row the guy will feed on that and write how Lidstrom is finished, Datsyuk wants out and they want to shop Shanahan because he is UFA next summer. Eric Goddard is the Isles most popular player with many fans buying his jersey -- they'd be stupid to get rid of him.

I am sold that Kara Yorio belongs in hell.

It truely is Chicago's own fault for paying Khabibulin as much as they do. They know that their team wasn't very good prior to signing Khabibulin. So therefore, it was stupid of them to sign Khabibulin to such a big contract. When I read it on the Internet, I was like what the hell, because that was way over the limit of what I would of done if I were a GM in the NHL. I also think he signed a five-year deal with Chicago. It's Chicago's own fault, and they'll have to deal with whatever happens in the goaltender position until Khabibulin's contract expires.

To the Blues:

Bulin-G

Arnason-C

Spacek-D

To the Hawks:

Tkachuk-C

Lalime-G

you just came up with that didn't ya? This isn't a personal attack or anything, hell id be a great trade for the blues. But doesn't mean its gonna happen. The Blues got a retarded GM that doesn't understand or know the game of hockey.

Guest youssp9
To the Blues:

Bulin-G

Arnason-C

Spacek-D

To the Hawks:

Tkachuk-C

Lalime-G

you just came up with that didn't ya? This isn't a personal attack or anything, hell id be a great trade for the blues. But doesn't mean its gonna happen. The Blues got a retarded GM that doesn't understand or know the game of hockey.

Yea, I just made it up. But I could see that trade happening, but it wont.

To the Blues:

Bulin-G

Arnason-C

Spacek-D

To the Hawks:

Tkachuk-C

Lalime-G

Yea, I just made it up. But I could see that trade happening, but it wont.

I'm dating Charlize Theron too... tongue.gif

Eric Goddard is the Isles most popular player with many fans buying his jersey -- they'd be stupid to get rid of him.

?!?!?!?!?

Wow. I must be missing something.....

Godard plays roughly 2:00 - 3:00 per game, and most Isles fans find him to be a waste of a roster space.

The only thing he's good for is fighting.....

And he hasn't exactly shown much proficiency in that area at the NHL Level, either.

Looking at your handle, I can understand why you'd hold Godsy in high esteem.

The vast majority of Isles fans, however, don't share your opinion of him.

Neither, apparently, does Steve Stirling.

In the 4 Games since Kevin Colley, (5'11", 185lbs.), has been called up from Bridgeport, he's had at least one fight in each of the four games, AND he's logged more ice time than Eric has.

You'd be pretty hard pressed to find a Godard jersey in the crowd at NVMC, unless it was worn by a Sound Tigers fan.

He WAS a fan favorite in Bridgeport.

This rumour is stupid considering that the Wings tried for Khabby while he was a Free Agent. Why would things be different now? Sure, he'd be a great asset to the team, but I'm sure the Hawks would want Legace in return. I'm totally against it, and I think Holland would be too.