• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Shake-up in Pittsburgh?

Rate this topic

The Pittsburgh Penguins "wouldn't mind moving RW Ziggy Palffy, D Dick Tarnstrom and G Jocelyn Thibault." GM Craig Patrick is apparently very disappointed in Palffy's performance.

Probably a bunch of BS......but posting it anyways.

palfy is something we need as a decent sniping right winger,...i don't know enough about tarnstrom to comment,..i think he's another o-d man

I'd like to have Palffy here as well. Tarnstrom is likely out for the season with a torn MCL.

I'd like to have Palffy here as well. Tarnstrom is likely out for the season with a torn MCL.

Palffy's contract is just too big for this team to swallow, unless some room is made to put give us more space under the cap. And personally, if Detroit really needs a somewhat one-dimensional scoring punch from the wing sometime down the road, they can just call up Hudler.

Palffy's contract is just too big for this team to swallow, unless some room is made to put give us more space under the cap. And personally, if Detroit really needs a somewhat one-dimensional scoring punch from the wing sometime down the road, they can just call up Hudler.

i thought hudler was a center?

and ditto on the witt thing,...although i've heard alot of teams are shopping for him. He'd be awesome on a line with lids.

Edited by theman19

i thought hudler was a center?

I was under the impression that Hudler was playing left wing on a line with Manlow and McDonell. Eitherway, I'm awfully sure Jiri is capable of playing the wing, and he'll probably have to if he wants to crack Detroit's lineup this year. I would certainly give a guy like Hudler a chance over Palffy if we really were in desperate need of goals at some point this season.