• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

Monday, November 28, 2005

Rate this topic

Can I get a show of posts who will be attending the Red Wings/LA Kings game on Monday, November 28, 2005?

The game is at 7:30pm so I'm guessing if we are going to do something it will be at Staples - possibly get there in time to grab a drink at the Sky Bar and see the preskate at 7pm.

Please post here if you're going and we'll plan a meeting.

Red Wings Nation West!!

Okeydokey - all set I think. We're gonna be picking plexiglass outta our teeth - gotz front row glass behind the net we shoot at twice!

Oh I wonder what to wear so all my brethren will notice us......

Is your wings buddy coming to the 11/25 game too? If so, why isn't this buddy a LGW'er???

No, he has to work on the 25th, unfortunately. And I don't know why he hasn't signed up for the boards yet. He should.

Edited by Shockwave180

OK, can I get some luv for Mondays game?!?

We're gonna be down on the glass behind the net towards the corner - but you all knew that. MissVlad, where you sitting this time - you coming down from the rafters a bit?

OK, can I get some luv for Mondays game?!?

We're gonna be down on the glass behind the net towards the corner - but you all knew that. MissVlad, where you sitting this time - you coming down from the rafters a bit?

phffffffft phffffffffft. I wouldn't have sat up in the nosebleeders if I had other people with me willing to put down the CASH to sit in better seats..grrrrrrrrr sore subject.

I don't know if I'll be making it to Monday's game as I haven't found anyone to go with. sad.gif

phffffffft phffffffffft. I wouldn't have sat up in the nosebleeders if I had other people with me willing to put down the CASH to sit in better seats..grrrrrrrrr sore subject.

Sheeesh all you had to do is ask - we coulda got a suite for 24 for only $4.5K!

Sheeesh all you had to do is ask - we coulda got a suite for 24 for only $4.5K!

rolleyes.gif

You know what I mean tongue.gif

I'm just gettintg worried now that I'm not going to get to go to the 11/28 game sad.gif

With the most sincere (ha!) apologies to Miss Vlad (well, and to the rest of you too), I'll be wearing my WGDB - that's White Game Day Boxers!

See, its white for away and red for.......oh nevermind!!!!

Do look for us up on the glass behind the goal (I think) - if any of you locals stay up that late!!

I think the funniest thing would be the title of this

user posted image

Howard watching Howard!!!!!!!

I found this one in Yahoo's AP gallery. Jacqui confirmed the LGW spotting. Congrats on the hell of a snapshot. Too bad it couldn't have been a save.

peace

OK are you guys up for a BBQ at my place?

I'm thinking next month (January on a weekend) Wings Hockey and BBQ....would you guys drive down here?

I bet I thought i saw a dats would drive up here..and FUUFNF would come over.

I saw you during the third period at the game...I was like OMFG there he is!!! smile.gif