• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zaspod

Hasek Back?

Rate this topic

Hasek can stay in Ottawa.  He screwed wings over one too many times and if they do get him back than shame on them.  He used Detroit to get his one and only stanley cup and then put is in one hell of a goalie situation from that point one.  He is nothing but trouble and it won't be long before he decides to screw over ottawa as well.

Did Hasek use the Wings to get his Cup? Or did the Wings use Hasek? The answer is neither. Hasek wanted to play for a contender and the Wings wanted an elite goalie. Dom didn't just coast his way to the Stanley Cup Final, he was as much a part of it as the rest of the team. It's like saying Ray Bourque used the Avs to get a Cup.

Guest youssp9

I would want to get hasek back but what is the probablity of that happening? 1 and a .....................................................

I understand what the guy is saying that he wants to let Legace go and get Hasek back, but there are quite a few problems in that. On, we can't afford to let Legace go. If we do, then what chance do we have with the goaltending position. Grant Osgood has been okay this semester, but he's not what he used to be in his early years here in Detroit. Howard is good, and is our future goaltender, but he's not ready to carry this team, and I think everybody knows that. About bringing Hasek back dude, I understand that your a fan of him, but like J-Swift said, what do we have that Ottawa really needs? None that I can see. They have exactly what we have. Also, the cap room we have is very small and limited. So bringing back Hasek would exceed that limit. Also, Hasek is doing great in Ottawa, and what makes you think they'll give him up now after the way he's been playing for them? Also, he did quit on us after the year we last won the cup. Took a year off, and then came back and stunk it up. Grant he did get injured, but even when mostly healthy, he didn't do much. Your idea is to far fetched. You got to think logically about it.

Go look around. the majority around here wants to trade Legace for a D Man. Lidstrom for some pick Datsyuk for whoever might be avalible. Basically the logic around here is to trade everyone on the roster for whoever's not on it. In these forums there is no salary cap and trades happen at will. Weather the other team likes it or not. There is not alot of common sense or logic used in the trade rumors section.

You talk as if this is a world of its own in your head. This isn't a fantasy world forum dude. We are talking about what the Wings can do in reality. And in reality, the salary cap is important, and trading everybody on the roster now is suicide if the Wings want to make it to the playoffs. If the Wings don't have enough cap room, trades cannot be made. Also, you really made now sense to me in what you just said. To me, your playing a hockey game on your XBox while talking on the forum and thinking your video game is the real world, when it's only a fantasy world.

Go smoke some more crack. Have you even looked at any of the stupidy around here were all logic is tossed out of the window? Or are you just another one of the "followers" around here that want to trade everyone? I thought you actually might have had clue but I could be wrong.

Okay, then instead of being a jackass, why don't you explain to me why nobody uses logic on this cite jerkoff. I only joined to have agreements with people or friendly discussions. Not to argue. So if you want to explain, go right ahead. Be my guest. But don't go off on me for using logic because that's who I am you little S*&T.