• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
eva unit zero

University of Michigan

Rate this topic

Iowa beat Wisconsin today. Michigan slaughtered Indiana.

Next weekend Michigan can clinch the Big Ten with a win and a Penn State loss.

Penn State plays Michigan State, and the Spartys (5-5, 2-5) have bowl eligibility on the line. Looks good for the Wolverines.

yeah, you can never count on the Spartans to do anything right ... wink.gif

all this speculation is nice, but UM stills has to beat OSU ... that will not be easy ... beating Indy is not a big deal to me, but it was nice to see them actually clicking and playing well ...

Oh, how I hate Ohio State ... GO BLUE !!!

Relax! You beat Indiana!! You haven't won squat yet!!!

Michigan should be more focused on just beating Ohio State. Michigan State is not playing good lately and should lose that last home game to end a horrible season for the spartans. Michigan can win the big ten if their lucky stars are lined up, but can also drop to 4th in the big ten just as easily.

I'm more impressed by the way they handled PSU and Northwestern.

the penn state game was close and it could have gone either way. The Northwestern win was domination. That game surprised me more on how michigan's defense was strong against a very good offense.

Was someone implying otherwise?

yeah this post was about michigan possibly winning the big ten title. Michigan should beat Indiana and Michigan should be more focused on Ohio State. Michigan needs a miracle to win the big ten title. They need the spartans to win!!

the penn state game was close and it could have gone either way. The Northwestern win was domination. That game surprised me more on how michigan's defense was strong against a very good offense.

The Penn State game was a highly doubted Michigan team vs a then-undefeated Penn State team that was to that point one of the best i nthe nation.

Michigan was the better team, and pulled it out when they had to make the plays.

That game was about toughness, execution under pressure.

<<<<<<<<<

My avitar says it all...

It doesnt really make sense though...considering we're still gonna end up in a pretty decent bowl with a loss.

Yeah, I know.......But if you search "Ohio State Sucks" or "f**k The Buckeyes" and you get nothing........

If you do the same for Michigan..........Its just..........wow..........

Anyways, I have something good cooking in Photoshop, I Might have it done tonight......

<<<<<<<<<

My avitar says it all...

It doesnt really make sense though...considering we're still gonna end up in a pretty decent bowl with a loss.

Yeah, I know.......But if you search "Ohio State Sucks" or "f**k The Buckeyes" and you get nothing........

If you do the same for Michigan..........Its just..........wow..........

Anyways, I have something good cooking in Photoshop, I Might have it done tonight......

It's true. It's so lopsided in that regard. I wish there were just one or two good ones for us Wolverines for me to whip out at the proper time. I saw a wonderful clock that I wish I had bought one time. It was a digital clock and it said "The time is XX:XX and Ohio State still sucks. biggrin.gif

You jinxed it.......

AND YOUR SUPPOSED TO RUN OUT OF BOUNDS........jesus.....BASIC FOOTABLL SKILLS......

who jinxed whom?

Eva.....by starting this topic wink.gif

I thought maybe it was u by your avatar saying "no bowl for you OSU".

But OSU was already going to a bowl...... sly.gif

You jinxed it.......

AND YOUR SUPPOSED TO RUN OUT OF BOUNDS........jesus.....BASIC FOOTABLL SKILLS......

who jinxed whom?

why did you even have that avatar then?

You jinxed it.......

who jinxed whom?

why did you even have that avatar then?

I said the reason in the other thread i think