• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown Red Wings

Let's Get It On!

Rate this topic

Three losses in four years...Michigan should get up and ready for this game. Also, Michigan has beaten two highly ranked Big Ten opponents already this year (well MSU was highly ranked at the time) and I think it'll do them some good to not be favored to win.

Homerism time. Ohio State sucks and Michigan is going to win just because Ohio State sucks so much. laugh.gif

Seriously though, I hate the Buckeyes. flamingmad.gifbattle.gifpunch.gifcensored.gif

Go Spartans indeed!

Mike Hart was healthy last season....hope he has a better performance so it at least stays close this year.

On the plus side, you guys dont have Braylon Edwards to drop easy 4th down passes anymore.

Aside from those low blows, this is one of the games that memories of the past bring back. Ohio State looking for a big bowl bid, Michigan with a disappointing season....not good.

Michigan will win. Ohio State has been stumbling through their wins...Michigan has been the better team in their losses. Michigan also hasn't lost in four straight because ever ygame has been must-win.

Michigan would also like nothing more than to spoil OSU's season if they can't win it themselves (i.e. Penn State wins)

OSU has more on the line (a win guarantees a share of the championship) and has not been playing as well as often as Michigan.

Michigan will win. Ohio State has been stumbling through their wins...Michigan has been the better team in their losses. Michigan also hasn't lost in four straight because ever ygame has been must-win.

Michigan would also like nothing more than to spoil OSU's season if they can't win it themselves (i.e. Penn State wins)

OSU has more on the line (a win guarantees a share of the championship) and has not been playing as well as often as Michigan.

How can you say Ohio State has been stumbling thru their wins the closest game that the buckeyes won was by 11 pts against michigan state. Michigan has had much more closer wins against iowa, penn state and michigan state....all those games by 3 or less.

As far as Michigan has been better in their loses, its a wash in that ohio state has lost by 7 and 3 points...michigan has lost by 7 and 3 points twice. The difference to me as far as the schedule has been that Ohio State has played Texas. Michigan hasn't played a top team like Texas all year.

The rest of your post is all censored.gif . Michigan has as much on the line as Ohio State.

Edge goes to Ohio State. GO BUCKEYES!!

How can you say Ohio State has been stumbling thru their wins the closest game that the buckeyes won was by 11 pts against michigan state. Michigan has had much more closer wins against iowa, penn state and michigan state....all those games by 3 or less.

As far as Michigan has been better in their loses, its a wash in that ohio state has lost by 7 and 3 points...michigan has lost by 7 and 3 points twice. The difference to me as far as the schedule has been that Ohio State has played Texas. Michigan hasn't played a top team like Texas all year.

The rest of your post is all censored.gif . Michigan has as much on the line as Ohio State.

I meant Michigan has been the better team on the FIELD in their losses.

The Notre Dame loss only happened because the officials missed a touchdown towards the end (the next play after the missed TD call was a turnover)

Against Wisconsin Michigan controlled the game and just made a couple errors towards the end.

Against Minnesota it was again just a few unlucky moments that turned the game around.

Michigan also played the most difficult section of their schedule without Mike Hart, one of the top backs in the nation and Michigan's best player. Hart will be healthy against the Buckeyes, and it's been well documented this season that Michigan is a MUCH better team with Hart in the lineup.

Had Hart not gotten injured early against ND...Michigan might be undefeated right now.

The Notre Dame loss only happened because the officials missed a touchdown towards the end (the next play after the missed TD call was a turnover)

Against Wisconsin Michigan controlled the game and just made a couple errors towards the end.

Against Minnesota it was again just a few unlucky moments that turned the game around.

Michigan also played the most difficult section of their schedule without Mike Hart, one of the top backs in the nation and Michigan's best player. Hart will be healthy against the Buckeyes, and it's been well documented this season that Michigan is a MUCH better team with Hart in the lineup.

Had Hart not gotten injured early against ND...Michigan might be undefeated right now.

Do you actually believe all these things or are you just saying them to get a reaction? The post previous to this one was hilarious. I just want to know if I should give you credit or it was unintentional.

Who the hell cares who looked better in their losses? The teams we did lose to...Number 2 and Number 5 currently.

vs. Miami (OH) W 34-14

vs. SDSU W 27-6

vs. Iowa W 31-6

vs. Michigan State W 35-24

vs. Indiana W 41-10

vs. Minnesota W 45-31

vs. Illinois W 40-2

vs. Northwestern W 48-7

Ohio State - 301 37.625 / game

Opponents - 100 12.5 / game

Yeah....we're having trouble in our wins.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

talk about someone whom doesnt even know they are drinking the kool aid.

bad ref calls and injuries are all a part of the college football season. Quit making it an excuse.

talk about someone whom doesnt even know they are drinking the kool aid.

bad ref calls and injuries are all a part of the college football season. Quit making it an excuse.

I am not making an excuse.

I was pointing out that Michigan would likely be undefeated had Hart not been injured.

And a healthy Mike Hart is something they will have vs OSU.

Aside from those low blows, this is one of the games that memories of the past bring back. Ohio State looking for a big bowl bid, Michigan with a disappointing season....not good.

Yeah that didn't work out so well for you guys last time did it? wink.gif

Both teams are playing well - I think OSU has a slightly better team but not by much - plus it's at the big house so I give Michigan the edge. Go Blue!

The teams we did lose to...Number 2 and Number 5 currently.

Even though it was last year, we only lost to Texas on the last play with them having our Achilles heel (mobile quarterback) and also........... biggrin.gif ...........we beat Penn State.

Seriously though, we have the superstitious edge...every time I have off work on gameday, we win. Past 3 losses, I've had to work. Guess who's off on Saturday?

Michigan 31-17. Bam.

vs. Miami (OH) W 34-14

vs. SDSU W 27-6

vs. Iowa W 31-6

vs. Michigan State W 35-24

vs. Indiana W 41-10

vs. Minnesota W 45-31

vs. Illinois W 40-2

vs. Northwestern W 48-7

Ohio State - 301 37.625 / game

Opponents - 100 12.5 / game

vs. Miami (OH) W 34-14.....COME ON!

vs. SDSU W 27-6......See above

vs. Iowa W 31-6....Good win over a good team

vs. Michigan State W 35-24......MSU choked and you know it...

vs. Indiana W 41-10.....please......

vs. Minnesota W 45-31...Over-hyped after Michigan win...

vs. Illinois W 40-2...Illinois.....do I need say more?

vs. Northwestern W 48-7...Season gone in a spiral.......

vs. Miami (OH) W 34-14.....Ohio State sucks

vs. SDSU W 27-6......Ohio State sucks

vs. Iowa W 31-6....Ohio State sucks

vs. Michigan State W 35-24......Ohio State sucks

vs. Indiana W 41-10.....Ohio State sucks

vs. Minnesota W 45-31...Ohio State sucks

vs. Illinois W 40-2...Illinois.....Ohio State sucks

vs. Northwestern W 48-7...Ohio State sucks

Need I say more? laugh.gif

vs. Miami (OH) W          34-14

vs. SDSU W                  27-6

vs. Iowa W                  31-6

vs. Michigan State W    35-24

vs. Indiana W              41-10

vs. Minnesota W          45-31

vs. Illinois W                40-2

vs. Northwestern W      48-7

Ohio State - 301  37.625 / game

Opponents - 100  12.5 / game

vs. Miami (OH) W 34-14.....COME ON!

vs. SDSU W 27-6......See above

vs. Iowa W 31-6....Good win over a good team

vs. Michigan State W 35-24......MSU choked and you know it...

vs. Indiana W 41-10.....please......

vs. Minnesota W 45-31...Over-hyped after Michigan win...

vs. Illinois W 40-2...Illinois.....do I need say more?

vs. Northwestern W 48-7...Season gone in a spiral.......

All games we should have won. I agree, thats not the point however. It was simply in response to Eva's claim that we've been struggling in our wins. If that's struggling...what's gonna happen when we play well?

And MSU definitely choked (story of their lives), thats not to say we wouldnt have come back and won that game anyway.