• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown Red Wings

Let's Get It On!

Rate this topic

Old but worthwhile...

You're trapped on a deserted island with a cannibal, mass murderer, and a Michigan fan. You have a shotgun and two bullets, who do you shoot?

The Michigan fan....twice.

How do you keep a Buckeye off your front lawn?

- Put up goalposts.

Why should you drive through Columbus with your window rolled down?

- So they can toss you your diploma on the way past.

Why don't they have ice on the sidelines at Ohio State games?

- The guy with the recipe graduated.

My mom can only remember the last two lines to the Michigan version of the Ohio State fight song but I still laugh when I hear it.

Here here! The gang's all here,

We're a know-nothing party school!

Edited by Happy Pancake

So, the title of this thread, when viewed from the forum home, is "Let's Get It On!"

I sure wondered what kind of "other sport" you were talking about, Happy Pancake!

So, the title of this thread, when viewed from the forum home, is "Let's Get It On!"

I sure wondered what kind of "other sport" you were talking about, Happy Pancake!

Get your mind out of the gutter! wink.gif

Watch out for the 'Let's Get It On!' thread in the In Between Periods section though.

If it helps, when reading it, imagine its the voice of MTV Celebrity Deathmatch star Judge Mills Lane.

Haha, I can imagine him saying that with his fist pump and then Carr and Tressel attack one another.

Oh my God! Carr is beating Tressel...with a folding chair! Music to my ears...

Haha, sorry for the odd post, I've been up all night with American Literature 205 keeping me company.

Carr has finally said something memorable.........

....When asked if this season would be a failure if his team lost this weekend, Carr paused and said "Yes"..............

After losing 3 out of 4 to the Bucks, I think even if we were 9-1, if we lost again this year, it would be a failure of a season.

Its simple, beat OSU keep your job. Lose to OSU, lose your job. OSU fans remember the last guy who struggled to beat UM. They went out and hired a known cheater as their coach, brought in thug players and had the boosters pay for MO Clarett and won a tainted title.

Lloyd better rough up the cheater's sweater this weekend.

Its simple, beat OSU keep your job. Lose to OSU, lose your job. OSU fans remember the last guy who struggled to beat UM. They went out and hired a known cheater as their coach, brought in thug players and had the boosters pay for MO Clarett and won a tainted title.

Lloyd better rough up the cheater's sweater this weekend.

All Hail Tressel!

Remember the Fab Five?

Stop me if you heard this one before...

A Michigan State, Michigan and Ohio State fan are all playing golf and they stumble across a lamp with a genie in it. The genie says he will grant one wish to each fan.

The Ohio State fan starts and says that his fans are land people and he wants rich farmland for his school. The genie grants his wish and the Ohio State fan gets his land.

The Michigan fan says his school is very cocky and wants to be surrounded by only the people that are fans of michigan like him. The genie grants the Michigan fan a wall that will surround ann arbor keeping only michigan fans inside.

The Michigan State fan asks the genie to tell him more about the wall. The genie says "the wall surrounds Ann Arbor and is high enough where no one can get in or out and only michigan fans are on the inside". The Michigan State fan says "ok, I want Ann Arbor filled with water".

biggrin.gif

Stop me if you heard this one before...

A Michigan State, Michigan and Ohio State fan are all playing golf and they stumble across a lamp with a genie in it. The genie says he will grant one wish to each fan.

The Ohio State fan starts and says that his fans are land people and he wants rich farmland for his school. The genie grants his wish and the Ohio State fan gets his land.

The Michigan fan says his school is very cocky and wants to be surrounded by only the people that are fans of michigan like him. The genie grants the Michigan fan a wall that will surround ann arbor keeping only michigan fans inside.

The Michigan State fan asks the genie to tell him more about the wall. The genie says "the wall surrounds Ann Arbor and is high enough where no one can get in or out and only michigan fans are on the inside". The Michigan State fan says "ok, I want Ann Arbor filled with water".

biggrin.gif

BOOOOOOOOO!

Why don't they celebrate Christmas in Ann Arbor?

You can't find three wise men and a virgin anywhere.

To be fair, while the joke makes me laugh, I'd rather say it about another school. While I hate UM athletics and their fans, I have a lot of respect for the UM law school, and their academics.

Plus, girls at UM are soooooooo ugly, I'd have to be on the dry spell to end all dry spells before I'd consider having, ahem, relations with one of them wink.gif

Why the hell has this become a Michigan/Michigan State bashfest?

Remember.......

Its Michigan/f***eyes not Michigan/Drunkies

Just gettin' back at Moo U. for siding with Ohio State wink.gif

They're all fill-in-the-school generic jokes anyway....you can substitute Ohio State, Virginia Tech, or Florida State at your leisure.

It's like, why did they have artificial turf at Spartan Stadium?

- Kept the cheerleaders from grazing.

Why was it replaced with natural grass?

- They were grazing anyway.

I'm surprised there isnt a word out of Matt in this thread. Probably reserving his comments until after the game. A good strategy if so, but this is too much fun.

Probably right.

I am being vocal because I am in the best situation. BOTH Michigan AND Ohio State need Sparty to pull off a W on saturday. I personally dont think its going to happen tho. Michigan State's season has been over for a long time. I doubt the spartans would even be competitive against Indiana right now.

What a forgettable game. Did Carr get out coached or what? What a horrible call on 3rd and 10, to throw a man behind the line of scrimmage, and expect him to run the full distance. Why don't these fools throw the ball down the field?

Nevermind, it's all moot. I hate football.

1-4 against tressel. Carr is outcoached.

What a forgettable game. Did Carr get out coached or what? What a horrible call on 3rd and 10, to throw a man behind the line of scrimmage, and expect him to run the full distance. Why don't these fools throw the ball down the field?

Nevermind, it's all moot. I hate football.

1-4 against tressel. Carr is outcoached.

He is going to need a national title next year or he might be out of a job too. I'm not really in favor of firing him but if he goes, who knows, it might be the right decision.