• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown Red Wings

Let's Get It On!

Rate this topic

Congrats to Ohio State (f***ers)

You don't deserve to win when you have a retard that doesnt know what to do when the clock is ticking off.....

RUN OUT OF BOUNDS YOU f**king SIEVE!

whoa! Ohio State AND Michigan both played a game well deserving of EITHER team winning. The game was not won or lost on that last play.

Congrats to Ohio State (f***ers)

You don't deserve to win when you have a retard that doesnt know what to do when the clock is ticking off.....

RUN OUT OF BOUNDS YOU f**king SIEVE!

whoa! Ohio State AND Michigan both played a game well deserving of EITHER team winning. The game was not won or lost on that last play.

Yes you do

Its simple, beat OSU keep your job. Lose to OSU, lose your job. OSU fans remember the last guy who struggled to beat UM. They went out and hired a known cheater as their coach, brought in thug players and had the boosters pay for MO Clarett and won a tainted title.

Lloyd better rough up the cheater's sweater this weekend.

All Hail Tressel!

Remember the Fab Five?

OSU doesn't have self-imposed postseason sanctions now do they?

What a forgettable game. Did Carr get out coached or what? What a horrible call on 3rd and 10, to throw a man behind the line of scrimmage, and expect him to run the full distance. Why don't these fools throw the ball down the field?

Nevermind, it's all moot. I hate football.

1-4 against tressel. Carr is outcoached.

He is going to need a national title next year or he might be out of a job too. I'm not really in favor of firing him but if he goes, who knows, it might be the right decision.

Yes...because Carr's terrible 9-1 record vs top 10 teams at home and his absolutely GHASTLY 15-6 overall record vs top ten teams...oh man wht a s***ty coach.

Oh, and that average season of 9-3...yeah that's the sign of possibly the worst coach ever.

Ohio State was a good team that got a couple lucky breaks today at the right time, and was able to manage the clock well on their last drive.

I was amused by the 'mutual respect' cards they were handing out..considering Michigan fans have always been classy fans about the rivalry, it's the OSU fans when the games are in Columbus that have been the problem...

Yes...because Carr's terrible 9-1 record vs top 10 teams at home and his absolutely GHASTLY 15-6 overall record vs top ten teams...oh man wht a s***ty coach.

Oh, and that average season of 9-3...yeah that's the sign of possibly the worst coach ever.

Aren't you over-reacting a little there Eva? Are you like his nephew or something or what?? It's not like he said Carr is the s***tiest coach in the world. He simply said him getting fired may be the right decision.

The injuries certaintly did not help Michigan and Carr this year. Blame some games on the refs if you would like but that is natural human error. You make errors, I make errors, everyone makes errors. Except for machines, so I guess they can replace the refs if you want.

Carr gets another shot next year with a healthy team and if he does the same then he is canned.

Edited by dallas27

Wow, what a great game. I'll be honest, I was preparing myself for a loss, I hadnt given up, but it wasnt looking good. Then to comeback....it was such a great feeling. I know you guys dont want to hear this, but it was a great game and I'm really happy.

Just remember that we had to go through this in the 90's, so after a few more years, we'll be even.

Plus, girls at UM are soooooooo ugly, I'd have to be on the dry spell to end all dry spells before I'd consider having, ahem, relations with one of them wink.gif

Hey now that's personal. If I could, I'd upload a pic of my girlfriends and I in college - you could judge for yourself - but we were a pretty good lookin' bunch (one of us is a newscaster in your market wink.gif ). Yeah that's right, I'm a UM grad with a PhD but I can't figure out how to upload pictures onto a message - never works for me for some reason! laugh.gif

Congrats to the Buckeyes. Turned out to be a decent game after that snoozer of a first half. I thought Henne played great.

Carr's big problem imo is simple "too many FGs not enough TDs in the red zone". He's kicking field goals from the 5 yard line - come on have some guts - no guts no glory. One TD instead of a FG gives you a W. Same for other big games this year and last (see Rose Bowl).

Anyhow mediocre season. We can beat up on some 1AA team in the crap-bowl!Congrats to Penn State - go Big Ten.

Looking at the rivalry in retrospect - they were pretty much even during the "10 year war". Then Mich had the upperhand for awhile - esp with Cooper in Columbus. Now OSU has the upper hand - but hey we'll sneak back up on you when you least expect it!