• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsrock34

trade for this guy now!

Rate this topic

From Spector: - The Florida Panthers are shopping " RW Kristian Huselius, C Jozef Stumpel and LW Niklas Hagman" but can find no takers.

Now I know his NHL stats are not the best but take a look at his numbers from sweden compaired to zetterbergs last year

Zetterberg 2004-05 Timra IK SEL 50 19 31 50

50 pts in 50 games thats damn good and was tops in the swed league

Huselius 2004-05 Linkopings HC SEL 34 14 35 49

49 pts in 34 games 1pt less then the league leader in 16 less games

now idk if this guy can outplay Zetterberg but i remember this guy when he came over he was supposed to be better then Zets but Iron Mike hated him as the coach and now wants to trade him as the GM so i say for $1,216,000.00 and part of it already paid if we can fit it do it i think hes worth it

Thoughts?????????

Lilja + Huselius + Tallinder = MILF HUNTERS

haha, are you referring to their indiscretions in sweden?

but back to the point, huselius has talent but he has NEVER played up to his potential for long periods of time. he'll go on a tear for a week and then not show up for a month. who wants that kind of player?

Just because Huselius put up bigger points than Hank in Sweden doesn't mean he's a more effective player in the NHL. And, in my opinion, the guy brings absolutely nothing to the table that Datsyuk and Zetterberg don't already have. We don't need another flashy, under-sized, finesse hockey player, we need a power forward (if anything). Not to mention Huselius has a whopping 6 points in 18 games this year, and is a -7.

On the other hand, however, Huselius and Lilja would have some great chemistry. wink.gif I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.