• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

luongo reportedly on the move

Rate this topic

Lang and Shanahan only have value to playoff teams.

good call,..they'd probably want a prospect like hudler, or kronwall. Either way he's not comming near us and i think i'll puke if he goes to the avs.

Well look at it this way, Luongo is probably the best young goaltender in the league right now, they'd want our BEST prospect and at least two 1st round draft picks.

Well look at it this way, Luongo is probably the best young goaltender in the league right now, they'd want our BEST prospect and at least two 1st round draft picks.

maybe,..i dunno. From all the rumors i've heard florida doesn't seem to want too much. I think we could have them for hudler, Kronwall, and a 2nd rounder. That said,...we don't need him that bad

Jimmy Howard was the second-rated goalie of the 2003 draft (behind Fleury). He dropped due to lack of need for a G. I would venture to say your guys' future in goal isn't looking too bad.

Exactly! Magus, thats why I say he is one of the untouchables on the Wings........he realistically could have been a top ten pick.......but luckily he fell to us smile.gif

I can see the connection with why Colorado would deal for Florida's Louongo. For this statement, lets not bring in money, but look at the basics of the trade in general. If Florida does trade Louongo to Colorado for Aebischer, Colorado will most likely take that trade. I can't think the Panthers would refuse, because if Louongo does not want to return, and the Panthers being a crappy team, they'll try everything possible to improve. I can't blame them either if you look at them in past years standpoint. But also remember this, if Florida wants a defensman, Colorado wants a defenseman. If Florida wants a winger, then Colorado wants a winger in return as well. See where I'm going with this? Now I know Hedjuk and Tanguay haven't been great, but I still can't see Colorado trading them. Also, Colorado signed Hedjuk to a 5-year deal this past off-season. If they swap goalies and forwards, Florida will probably get Cody McCormick or Dan Hinote, and Colorado will get Niklas Hagman or Ollie Jokinen. If they swap goalies and defenseman, Colorado will get Joel Kwiatkowski or Jay Bouwmeester, and the Panthers will recieve Brett Clark or John-Michael Liles. As far as back-up goalies go, Budja is not ready, and neither is the guy behind him for Colorado. For the Panthers, I wouldn't want my starting goalie to be Jamie McLennan if I were a fan. Grant he's been in the league for a while, but has never shown his true skill.