• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Hatcher#2

Hatcher#2

Know Your Role

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Seth @ December 3, 2005 - 02:08PM)
hmm good question I know I say it somewhere in the DPress but after looking (I;ll admit for like only a min or 2) I couldn't find. Ya Boots is needed, regardless of Hudlers play we need toughness. My only thing is has Bootland's game improved overall or is it just his chemestry in GR? I'm hoping but clearly we can only wait and see.

Bob Kaser, the Griffins announcer said that Bootland is playing the best hockey of his career and that all the people that he has spoken to around the franchise are saying the same. In the last two games Bootland has hit the post 5 times, he is turning into a real offensive threat when he is on the ice and he has been great in toughness department for the Griffins this year aswell. He has 15 points so far and he also leads the league in fighting majors aswell.
"Wanna go pretty boy" Carl Racki

#22 Grind_Lines_#1_Fan

Grind_Lines_#1_Fan

Grinder

• PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:01 PM

I am not surprised that Filppula-Kopecky-Bootland are a line. Greg Ireland is smart for making that a line. If this keeps up them and the Hudler-Manlow-McDonnell line can be the best 1-2 lines in AHL.

#23 youssp9

youssp9

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:11 PM

I think Filppula and Kopecky will be a force but I am not sure about bottland.

#24 RyanBarnes!

RyanBarnes!

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:21 PM

Piece on Filppula from theahl.com:

http://www.theahl.co...01/1332705.html
"Joey (Kocur) has no fear" -Lyndon Byers
"Empty-net goals are for homos" -Al Iafrate

#25 Seth

Seth

Now thats Grit!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Hatcher#2 @ December 3, 2005 - 06:31PM)
Bob Kaser, the Griffins announcer said that Bootland is playing the best hockey of his career and that all the people that he has spoken to around the franchise are saying the same. In the last two games Bootland has hit the post 5 times, he is turning into a real offensive threat when he is on the ice and he has been great in toughness department for the Griffins this year aswell. He has 15 points so far and he also leads the league in fighting majors aswell.

that is damn good to hear then. thumbup.gif thanks for the clarification.
Open Your Mind, and close your damn mouth.
"It's called the American Dream Because you've got to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Derek Boogaard has allowed to live. - Johnny B