• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bluedevils_13

Hudler....

Rate this topic

The AHL website has Jiri listed as 5-10, and weighting 180 lbs. I haven't really go to see him play in person yet this year , so I'm just really skeptical. Can anyone confirm this?

I went to a Hershey game and they had Eric Fehr listed at 6-3 , and 180 lbs, theres no way I could see Hudler weighing as much as Fehr.

Edited by Bluedevils_13

The AHL website has Jiri listed as 5-10, and weighting 180 lbs. I haven't really go to see him play in person yet this year , so I'm just really skeptical. Can anyone confirm this?

I went to a Hershey game and they had Eric Fehr listed at 6-3 , and 180 lbs, theres no way I could see Hudler weighing as much as Fehr.

I'm guessing Jiri is a bit shorter than but probably is around 180, (Grigorenko is 5'10"-ish and tops the scales near 215-220lbs). This is Fehr's rookie season and it could be the AHL hasn't updated his weight from his draft year (Hershey's website lists him at 187 and most of his scouting repots mentioned that he would need to fill out and it appears he slowly is).

I'm hopefully going to the Griffins game on the 29th so I can provide a first hand account of Hudler's size in relation to other players.

peace