• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Barnes52

Barnes52

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:04 PM

get rid of Mowers, and then let's sit guys like Williams and Cleary for a few games to see what guys like Bootland, McDonnell, Filippula and even Hudler can do. Why? Because this off season is going to be HUGE, a lot of veterans and prospects are in the last year of deals and decisions need to be made as to who stays and who goes. Thoughts?

#2 Heaton

Heaton

Oh noez

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:09 PM

I'm all for it.
Moral victories are for losers.

#3 theman19

theman19

#40 Mobile suit Zeta, the new red comet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Barnes52 @ November 21, 2005 - 06:04PM)
get rid of Mowers, and then let's sit guys like Williams and Cleary for a few games to see what guys like Bootland, McDonnell, Filippula and even Hudler can do. Why? Because this off season is going to be HUGE, a lot of veterans and prospects are in the last year of deals and decisions need to be made as to who stays and who goes. Thoughts?

after williams play the last couple of games he definatly needs to be sat. i personally want to see what hudler can do. I'm intrested to see if it was a fluke (his furious goal pace at the begining of the season that is) Bootland is tough one and tough ones are people we need. Flippula had a great preseason. So yeah i'm all for it. Unfortunatly i doubt it'll happen.

#4 Hatcher#2

Hatcher#2

Know Your Role

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:35 PM

Definately B52, We need some young guys with something to prove up here now!!
Bootland and McDonell can provide some of the toughness that is missing and Hudler and Filipulla can easily slide into the top two lines. Plus it would definately give the veterans something to think about.
"Wanna go pretty boy" Carl Racki