• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barnes52

Here we go...

Rate this topic

get rid of Mowers, and then let's sit guys like Williams and Cleary for a few games to see what guys like Bootland, McDonnell, Filippula and even Hudler can do. Why? Because this off season is going to be HUGE, a lot of veterans and prospects are in the last year of deals and decisions need to be made as to who stays and who goes. Thoughts?

get rid of Mowers, and then let's sit guys like Williams and Cleary for a few games to see what guys like Bootland, McDonnell, Filippula and even Hudler can do. Why? Because this off season is going to be HUGE, a lot of veterans and prospects are in the last year of deals and decisions need to be made as to who stays and who goes. Thoughts?

after williams play the last couple of games he definatly needs to be sat. i personally want to see what hudler can do. I'm intrested to see if it was a fluke (his furious goal pace at the begining of the season that is) Bootland is tough one and tough ones are people we need. Flippula had a great preseason. So yeah i'm all for it. Unfortunatly i doubt it'll happen.

Definately B52, We need some young guys with something to prove up here now!!

Bootland and McDonell can provide some of the toughness that is missing and Hudler and Filipulla can easily slide into the top two lines. Plus it would definately give the veterans something to think about.