• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
detroitballer

TRADE DATSYUK?

Rate this topic

Do you guys see Kenny shipping Datsyuk to any teams. Cause he was offered a long term deal to play for Detroit and instead only took a 2 year deal. So it kind of makes you wonder if he wants to play here or not. I think if we dont trade him in the next 2 seasons then he will go sign with the Caps to play with his buddy Ovechkin. What do you guys think and who would you want in the league if you can trade him.

wow,...this is going to be a violent tread,....don't hurt the newbie guys.

Thus said, Det. is going to do everything in there power to hold on to dats, and zetts. The reason he didn't accept the long term contract is because he thinks (And probably rightfully so) that his value will increase in two years. Trust me he's not going anywhere.

Also said, if we where to trade him, i'd want a gifted playmaking center Gringorenko(yeah nn i know i murdered his name, at least i remember it!) will take care of the physical winger side and we'd need a guy with dats' playmaking abilites.

-shazam

Guest youssp9

Well dont you guys remember when Datsyuk signed his 2 year deal worth $7.8m. that right after there was an article in the Detroit News saying that he wanted to be a redwing for life? rolleyes.gif

I'd trade him for a package including an elite powerforward.

Im with you there. With him only inked for 2 years I think I'd be smart for the Wings to trade for something soild.

Dumb idea. thumbdown.gif Barnes you should watch UFC instead of NHL cause you don't really care about the game just fighting and knocking guys down. Dats=future.

sigh,....10 bucks says someone got banned and is now under a different sn

sigh,....10 bucks says someone got banned and is now under a different sn

why would somebody get banned cause of a ufc reference? And barnes YOU say the wings need a "power forward" maybe you should ask the team who they would rather have Dats or a power bum?

why would somebody get banned cause of a ufc reference? And barnes YOU say the wings need a "power forward" maybe you should ask the team who they would rather have Dats or a power bum?

because your being a troll and calling out on of our boards top posters in a really really stupid mannor. Very few people on this site are going to argue with we need a powerforward.

I don't think trading Datsyuk at all is worth anybody or anything else in the league. Datsyuk is a great playing, and is only thinking to much when on the ice right now, and he's just like everybody else on trying to get used to the new rules. Datsyuk is doing pretty damn good right now as far as I'm concerned. He leads the team in points. I know you guys like Eric Staal, but Carolina is not going to give Staal up for just Datsyuk. Get real. It'll take more than that for Staal, and a move is not needed right now. Give the Wings a two weeks or so, and see how everything pans out before we keep going on trade freenzy's.

It's tough since we all thought Dats was going to sign his two year deal and then check out Free Agency. After he signed, he said he wanted to be a Wing for life. I'm not sure which to believe. What I think we should do, is try to sign him mid season next year. If we can come up with an agreement, maybe trading him before the deadline wouldn't be a bad idea. This way, we atleast get a d*mn good player/players for him, without losing him outright.