• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
detroitballer

IF YOUR WHERE OFFERED THIS TRADE WOULD YOU TAKE IT

Rate this topic

If you where GM of the Red Wings and you got offered Staal for Datsyuk would you take it why or why not. I personally would not take that deal casue Datsyuk is a playmaker and Staal is a finisher but here in Detroit we have Zetterberg who is a finisher. So a playmaker with a finisher is better to me then a finsher with a finisher. So let me know what you think

Edited by detroitballer

if carolina trade there best and (right now) most popular player for significantly less talented (yes det. fans i said it, Staal is significatly better than dats) player, They need to move back to hartford and die. I think a more reasonable trade in todays nhl would be staal and vrbada for dats and zetts.

Edited by theman19

puke.gif

Zetterberg>Datsyuk

I concur. I'd never trade Zetterberg now that we have him locked up for four years. He's going to be our first-line left winger (possibly even centre) for many years to come.

thumbup.gif

didn't say i would either,..my point was that trade would make a hell of alot more since carolina's way than staal dats straight up. Sheesh guys do you even read posts all the way through?

Why do people even bother making up trades that involve Datsyuk and Zetterberg??? It'n not going to happen. Jeeze, makes me think we need an individual forum for trades involving those 2.

Don't forget about the (insert Red Wings starting goalie name here) SUCKS forum wink.gif

let me first say that i dont think the wings should trade datsyuk or zetterberg right now.

but....

eric staal is nasty. i dont even want to discuss the points hes putting up, lets just talk about his size. hes 6'3" 200lb and hes only 21! how big was bertuzzi at age 21? staal could develop into one of the most lethal power forwards ever. just imagine that he continues to gain muscle and his skills continue to improve. at age 25 he might be 6'3" and 225lb, with better skills than he has now! he could go down as an all time great.

I didn't see the dates on the post, it took me a few before I figured out. I thought there was some new kid named Staal that I had just somehow missed, and I couldn't figure out how so many would be willing to trade Datsyuk.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't see the dates on the post, it took me a few before I figured out. I thought there was some new kid named Staal that I had just somehow missed, and I couldn't figure out how so many would be willing to trade Datsyuk. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering why people were calling Dats the future and talking about trading Lidstrom

I didn't see the dates on the post, it took me a few before I figured out. I thought there was some new kid named Staal that I had just somehow missed, and I couldn't figure out how so many would be willing to trade Datsyuk. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

In which case you should have thought it was strange to see posts from norrisnick and Aussie_Wing since they haven’t popped up in a while. :lol: