• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Seth

Just an Idea

Rate this topic

Alright so the girl is watching you got mail leaving me with loads of time for thinking. That is when I came up with this trade idea. We wheel and deal with the Sharks. Why the Sharks? They're having a tough time and need something going their way. Whats their problem? Scoring and depth. We have both. Well what do they have that we need? Strong Youth. Alright so this is the deal I came up with.

To the Wings:

Christian Ehrhoff - D

Josh Hennessy - C

Ryane Clowe - LW

Milan Michalek LW/RW

To the Sharks:

3rd round in 2006

Hudler - C

Miroslav Blatak - D

Drew MacIntyre - G

with the exception of Heaton what are your guy's and gal's thoughts.

ya I can't blame your. Christ when a franchise like the Canes are doing better than you. Errr.

i live in carolina,..it's not like anybody cares. Although we are starting to get the bandwagon fans

Alright so the girl is watching you got mail leaving me with loads of time for thinking. That is when I came up with this trade idea. We wheel and deal with the Sharks. Why the Sharks? They're having a tough time and need something going their way. Whats their problem? Scoring and depth. We have both. Well what do they have that we need? Strong Youth. Alright so this is the deal I came up with.

To the Wings:

Christian Ehrhoff - D

Josh Hennessy - C

Ryane Clowe - LW

Milan Michalek LW/RW

To the Sharks:

3rd round in 2006

Hudler - C

Miroslav Blatak - D

Drew MacIntyre - G

with the exception of Heaton what are your guy's and gal's thoughts.

Sorry Seth, sending the Sharks a bunch of mediocre prospects aren't gonna land us top prospects like Michalek, Hennessy and Clowe. No team does blockbuster deals with prospects. It's too risky.

alright here we go, new one then.

To Sharks:

2nd round in 2006

Mathieu Schneider - D

Hudler - C

Drew MacIntyre - G

To Wings:

Brad Stuart - D

Christian Ehrhoff - D

Josh Hennessy - C

Ryane Clowe - LW

Milan Michalek LW/RW

that would work.

alright here we go, new one then.

To Sharks:

2nd round in 2006

Mathieu Schneider - D

Hudler - C

Drew MacIntyre - G

To Wings:

Brad Stuart - D

Christian Ehrhoff - D

Josh Hennessy - C

Ryane Clowe - LW

Milan Michalek LW/RW

that would work.

hmmm i don't know if i wanna trade the only d man who's been doing anything this year.

okay i've got an idea Florida has long been rumored to want a change so,... to that end i prepose a total blockbuster

To florida

Maltby

Lang

Williams

legacy

To Detroit

Luango

horton

Bouwmeester

and a later round pick

probably a really really dumb idea but i have a serious soft spot of all three of those florida guys

Edited by theman19

Horton is one of the top 5 guys under 22 in the league, Bouwmeester is a future #1 defensemen and Luongo is a franchise goaltender. Maltby/Lang/Legace do nothing for Florida and Williams, as good as he is here, wouldn't be as good in Florida.

okay i've got an idea Florida has long been rumored to want a change so,... to that end i prepose a total blockbuster

To florida

Maltby

Lang

Williams

legacy

To Detroit

Luango

horton

Bouwmeester

and a later round pick

probably a really really dumb idea but i have a serious soft spot of all three of those florida guys

As much as I would LOVE to see that happen.......sadly living in reality, it has as much of a chance as me suiting up in goal for the Wings.

To florida

Maltby

Lang

Williams

legacy

To Detroit

Luango

horton

Bouwmeester

and a later round pick

As much as I would LOVE to see that happen.......sadly living in reality, it has as much of a chance as me suiting up in goal for the Wings.

yeah yeah yeah,..i know all that,..but i can dream